Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning/Afternoon people.

Hi there Rey.

I dunno, it's just that the roster is way too big for almost 10 Brains. And they're quite EN hoggy.

Well, I'd still say they're good, having A in Water Terrain, and then able to warp when Morale is high enough, adding to their good mobility makes them for good units.

About the EN usage, well, don't they have like, EN Regen S? Either way equipping them on some Unit Parts and EN upgrades can mitigate that.

Well, I'd still say they're good, having A in Water Terrain, and then able to warp when Morale is high enough, adding to their good mobility makes them for good units.

About the EN usage, well, don't they have like, EN Regen S? Either way equipping them on some Unit Parts and EN upgrades can mitigate that.

I like them teleports, and IIRC Yuu has better EN Regen when he gets his upgrade.

Buuut there's also favoritism. I just like other fellas.

Hmm, I suppose. Then again, in the draft about half my team were the Brains, so I guess I'm kinda bias to them.

Anyway....

Looks like playing as Asch is over. Now that's what I call a Fabrelous haircut, Dah ha ha ha.... ugh, the pun...

What is going on with this thread

Well, it's Friday, it tends to be lacking in activity overall.

Anyway... lol Sorin's stage is hilarious. Even the officers have Xavism names. lol

Looks like playing as Asch is over. Now that's what I call a Fabrelous haircut, Dah ha ha ha.... ugh, the pun...

Are you on the edge of a decision?