FE4 THREAD

Fia

And yeah I don't play Pokemon anymore either! My last game was Sapphire. I ended up just growing and harvesting berries o_O

Once I intended to get the latest Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, but I ended up changing my mind at the last minute.

Now my Pearl version is sitting in its case, unplayed.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Once I intended to get the latest Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, but I ended up changing my mind at the last minute.

Now my Pearl version is sitting in its case, unplayed.

All my Pokemons, sitting in their games, untrained... abandoned by their trainer...

I wonder if I should sell off my old games.

Good afternoon, ojou-sama.

And yeah I don't play Pokemon anymore either! My last game was Sapphire. I ended up just growing and harvesting berries o_O

Do you like Harvest Moon?

You're not missing out on much!

I figured! I do feel left out sometimes though, when people are having all these hardcore Pokemon conversations...

Perhaps perhaps! It is getting better these days. I'm forcing myself out of bed at a decent time so that I'm tired enough when I go to sleep! Although, it takes a little while to warm up in bed, so I can't sleep while my feet are cold... But at least I'm not awake for hours. Actually I don't know what time it is whenever I have trouble sleeping- I'm too scared to check the time, because then I'd be like "4am?! ;_;"

One daaaaaaaaay............. and I only just noticed, but the colour affects the underline too. It's so pretty :D:

Fortune! Ummmmmm Today is a fine day for you. But watch out for people born on the Year of the Sheep.

Oooh a cyber tea machine. That would be interesting. Or imagine being able to simulate and transmit over the internet so that you can meet other people in this virtual world and actually touch them and poke them and huglift them. And hey! The strikethrough is coloured in too! Ooooooooooooooooooooh.

I understand! I'm sure he'd be proud of you.

I'd be too scared to check the time, but my mind can make all the greatest and most accurate estimates, so I'm doomed either way. But like, you could wear some thick, wool socks to keep your feet from getting too cold...but yes, exercise can make you sleep better. Try it!

One daaaaaaaaay....... I spared no effort making this!

It would be good, as long as it's secure enough so you don't get unwanted pokes/touchings/huglifts/etc.s...and yes, I spared no effort for the strikethrough colours either.

That is excellent, ojou-sama. I can rest easy now.

Good afternoon, ojou-sama.

Do you like Harvest Moon?

I figured! I do feel left out sometimes though, when people are having all these hardcore Pokemon conversations...

I'd be too scared to check the time, but my mind can make all the greatest and most accurate estimates, so I'm doomed either way. But like, you could wear some thick, wool socks to keep your feet from getting too cold...but yes, exercise can make you sleep better. Try it!

One daaaaaaaaay....... I spared no effort making this!

It would be good, as long as it's secure enough so you don't get unwanted pokes/touchings/huglifts/etc.s...and yes, I spared no effort for the strikethrough colours either.

That is excellent, ojou-sama. I can rest easy now.

Good afternoon! And I haven't actually played any Harvest Moon game at all!

Heehee I don't feel left out in Pokemon convos :3

I can't estimate the time well. And speaking of which I forgot to buy thermal socks :( Well I use an extra blanket to wrap around my feet. And perhaps I should try pre-sleep exercising...

One daaaaaaaaay....... Now I understand why you used so many tags!

Ooooh of course. Ah, people might hack into your cyberspace and do nasty things... better not then.

Yes yes yes!

Good afternoon! And I haven't actually played any Harvest Moon game at all!

Heehee I don't feel left out in Pokemon convos :3

I can't estimate the time well. And speaking of which I forgot to buy thermal socks :( Well I use an extra blanket to wrap around my feet. And perhaps I should try pre-sleep exercising...

One daaaaaaaaay....... Now I understand why you used so many tags!

Ooooh of course. Ah, people might hack into your cyberspace and do nasty things... better not then.

Yes yes yes!

You might like them, then, if you liked growing berries...but this is a really stupid guess on my part, so.

Truly, ojou-sama is greater than I.

I wish you good luck in your endeavours, ojou-sama.

You have grown wiser today, ojou-sama. One daaaaaaaaay....... you will grow even wiser...

I can think up of good security measures, ojou-sama. Such as a guillotine or electrical shock, triggered by a separate system that is set up right outside the gateway (so that they can't be hacked)...hmm, yes. If you please, ojou-sama, I can get to inventing right away.

Very yes.

Edited by Nightmare

I do not prefer 11 dimensions.

You might like them, then, if you liked growing berries...but this is a really stupid guess on my part, so.

Truly, ojou-sama is greater than I.

I wish you good luck in your endeavours, ojou-sama.

You have grown wiser today, ojou-sama. One daaaaaaaaay....... you will grow even wiser...

I can think up of good security measures, ojou-sama. Such as a guillotine or electrical shock, triggered by a separate system that is set up right outside the gateway (so that they can't be hacked)...hmm, yes. If you please, ojou-sama, I can get to inventing right away.

Very yes.

Hmmmm I'm not sure. Perhaps I only liked growing berries in Pokemon because I'd rather do that than train Pokemon... But to grow berries entirely? Might be a bit too much. :3 But I heard I might like Animal Crossing, because of customization and furniture and stuff. Because I played and enjoyed Layton London Life!

N-no! I'm just ignorant!

Thank you Nightmare-san!

I can't wait to grow wiser! With your nurture and teaching, that will surely happen! One daaaaaaaaay.......

Ooooh I will trust you with that then. Do you have enough funds?

Soo cold these days. And how is it over there?

Hmmmm I'm not sure. Perhaps I only liked growing berries in Pokemon because I'd rather do that than train Pokemon... But to grow berries entirely? Might be a bit too much. :3 But I heard I might like Animal Crossing, because of customization and furniture and stuff. Because I played and enjoyed Layton London Life!

N-no! I'm just ignorant!

Thank you Nightmare-san!

I can't wait to grow wiser! With your nurture and teaching, that will surely happen! One daaaaaaaaay.......

Ooooh I will trust you with that then. Do you have enough funds?

Soo cold these days. And how is it over there?

W-well, Harvest Moon isn't just growing berries...you grow everything, and also have animals and marriage and etc. But if you'd like my honest opinion on Animal Crossing...it's a poor man's Harvest Moon. If you have ungodly patience though, you just might be able to enjoy it. It takes a really, really, really, really long time to get to where you can have any kind of furniture and house you need, though, and there's not much else to do...London Life sounds much more interesting in comparison.

Are you really...

I will make sure that one daaaaaaaaay....... you become as wise as you wish to be.

I am fully prepared. Please bring me more demon souls.

It's quite cold, but probably not as cold as over there...otherwise, everything is good. How about you, ojou-sama? Is everything going as planned?

Heh, that's so true. Little would've serve me when I had absolutely no one to play against. Except this last semester in college with a friend who had Emerald and a Link Cable. Screw outdateness, it was still cool... but he always brought his overleveled team and I always lost. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

All my Pokemons, sitting in their games, untrained... abandoned by their trainer...

I wonder if I should sell off my old games.

I would have sold off my Pearl version, if it wasn't for the rare Pokemon I still have on it.

And I just found out that my externship class doesn't meet twice a week like I mistakenly thought it did. Only once a week on Wed evenings. The Sunday time turned out to be something else altogether.

Oopssweatdrop.gif

Mooooornin.

Good morning/afternoon.

Edited by Ace Tactician