FE4 THREAD

Fia

It is a wonder, indeed.

Maybe because 'fangirl' fits sexist ideas of what is feminine? So if a male does what a fangirl does, he is no longer seen as masculine. So society created 'fanboy' to protect males from, god forbid, being likened to females.

See also: "You play ball like a girl!"

You seem all too concerned with sexism. Stop worrying so much or you'll get bald, fucking glasses.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

71!? Just what did you do, heal-spam?

Well, she was level 54 in chapter 48, and the rest were about level 66. It was easy to make her level up that much

66? Isn't that still a bit overleveled?

Well, pretty much all of my final team was around that level. I think only Eiji, D-Boy, Jun and Toya were higher than ther.

Well, pretty much all of my final team was around that level. I think only Eiji, D-Boy, Jun and Toya were higher than ther.

Eh, I suppose. I don't remember what was the "average" team level for J. From what I remember, the norm was usually around the 50's in SRW, except for a game or two.

Eh, I suppose. I don't remember what was the "average" team level for J. From what I remember, the norm was usually around the 50's in SRW, except for a game or two.

My team in SRW4 had an average level of 57, IIRC.

My team in SRW4 had an average level of 57, IIRC.

I remember once thinking, with it's 90+ chapters, that Compact2/Impact's would be ridiculously high. Then it turns out you switch teams after one third then everybody de-levels after the other. lol

I've come to claim the holy blood I was promised on the first post of this thread.

I don't think anyone "authorized" to assign holy bloods is around right now, and probably won't be for a good while... >_>

Double Dragon II is now one of my favorite games ever.

I remember once thinking, with it's 90+ chapters, that Compact2/Impact's would be ridiculously high. Then it turns out you switch teams after one third then everybody de-levels after the other. lol

That's a bummer.

Also, did you check out UX's roster? Almost making me buy a 3DS

No, no, if someone's watching a movie it should be

!

Wow, that's a pretty good replication of the movie.

Speaking of SRW one map I hated was in one of the space routes in SRWZ2.2 where you have to kill 100 falling satellite pieces + enemies.

enemy phase takes too long for me in that map.

That's a bummer.

Also, did you check out UX's roster? Almost making me buy a 3DS

Yeah, I have. I find it quite interesting. But those Aura Battlers are gonna be a pain to fight against. On the other hand, Tobikage to the rescue, yay! It's tempting, but I doubt I'd be allowed to import a Japanese 3DS. My parents would find it redundant so it wouldn't be worth the money spent.

Oh yeah Ein if you see this you evolved~ into the pokemon with the super unoriginal name

But does anybody know which level I should wait for before evolving him again?

Erm I'm talking about Eeletrik->Eelektross btw

Lamprey hungry.

Other than Thunderbolt at level 44 and Coil at level 54 there isn't much else you'll want from leveling up.

Had a dream about Awakening last night. Fighting, strategizing, working on supports. In particular, Olivia's S rank. Guess who.

It's not that strange though, since I tend to have dreams involving something or another from the previous day, and it was yesterday that I read about Rey apparently invading other people's dreams. Heck, this morning I found out my cat has a new tag on her collar, a squarish one, and I had a dream about it after I went back to sleep. And a few days ago I thought of using a banana in a milkshake one evening, then ended up seeing like 15-20 bananas overflowing from our fruit basket in a dream that night...

Even if it's not "strange", it's still hilarious that he was with Olivia.

Jeez, already having dreams about FE13 and I don't even have it yet...

Had a dream about Awakening last night. Fighting, strategizing, working on supports. In particular, Olivia's S rank. Guess who.

It's not that strange though, since I tend to have dreams involving something or another from the previous day, and it was yesterday that I read about Rey apparently invading other people's dreams. Heck, this morning I found out my cat has a new tag on her collar, a squarish one, and I had a dream about it after I went back to sleep. And a few days ago I thought of using a banana in a milkshake one evening, then ended up seeing like 15-20 bananas overflowing from our fruit basket in a dream that night...

Even if it's not "strange", it's still hilarious that he was with Olivia.

Jeez, already having dreams about FE13 and I don't even have it yet...

lolwhut, the Dreamweaver strikes again?

Heh, I remember I had a dream about Awakening no that long ago as well. It wasn't much going on. Just randomly fighting Risen in a made-up place apparently.

Oh look, it's the resident inbred.

I still have this habit of saying very nasty things about people without thinking

I'm not as sensitive as people would like me to be

Yes, well, I suggest you start thinking before you speak. Such things won't be tolerated.

Edited by eCut

Are there any specific tactics you remember? And made up places are best sometimes. :D

At one point I had to lure an enemy and was contemplating between Virion and Miriel for bait, then decided on Miriel so she could damage it a little then someone else could get the kill. And Maribelle had to get down south to heal someone but there were enemies in the way and I wished I had a physic staff... Oh I was leveling Olivia with dancing, and kill steals. She was the one that had to be healed. And, and, the little hearts appeared, too, when support points were gained. Oh, something not normal: Chrom's rapier was 1-2 range. The "infinite use iron sword" falchion was normal, though. (The ranged rapier was like Ragnell's shockwave, not FE13 "THROW THE SWORD".)

Rahh! Playing the game in my dreams... Weeeeee.

Well, I don't tend to remember my dreams that well since almost all of them are so random. Even that Awakening portion didn't lasted long and was only a part of the dream. I do remember the map kinda resembled the Chapter 1 one, but without the forts and the fiery setting, and took place in daytime.

Yeah, I have. I find it quite interesting. But those Aura Battlers are gonna be a pain to fight against. On the other hand, Tobikage to the rescue, yay! It's tempting, but I doubt I'd be allowed to import a Japanese 3DS. My parents would find it redundant so it wouldn't be worth the money spent.

Can't be as bad as in SRW4 where they hit like a truck for no ENcost at all, and only Reals had decent hit rates against them. And that fucking barrier.