• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Re:weather

it's starting to get windy today. today, the wind was so strong it blew my umbrella inside out and broke it. ha!

Awwwww

It's windy here too but not as much as what you're getting =o

It isn't as strong now as it was last night because last night was our first cold front, this is a second cold front we're having just now... But since it's already gotten cold the wind isn't going as strongly now x3

well actually, should i say broke? It bent the metal supporting the umbrella top, so it doesn't open in the right shape. it could probably still function though!

i think my umbrella is just rubbish

but thunderstorms are crazy! i don't think i've even experienced any major ones...

and gnight from me. *yawn* don't go to bed too late, threaders!

well actually, should i say broke? It bent the metal supporting the umbrella top, so it doesn't open in the right shape. it could probably still function though!

i think my umbrella is just rubbish

That's alright, I totally understood what you were saying.

but thunderstorms are crazy! i don't think i've even experienced any major ones...

I've experienced some that like, bathed the room in blinding light and shook the entire house! That's how crazy they were!

and gnight from me. *yawn* don't go to bed too late, threaders!

Goodnight, ojou-sama.

I remember a thunder crash waking me up in the middle of the night. I did not go back to sleep for the rest of the night.

It was so loud that a neighbor's security alarm went off as a result.

Edited by BLS

I remember a thunder crash waking me up in the middle of the night. I did not go back to sleep for the rest of the night.

It was so loud that a neighbor's security alarm went off as a result.

I always sleep through thunderstorms. They tend to keep my brother up though.

Oh guess I shoulda quoted

Oh~

Lightning is fun.

One bolt struck part of the house and broke some bricks on the fences sending them flying last year.

It was awesome even if we did lose power for a little while.

Speaking of weather, it was foggy as hell all day today. Then, about ten minutes before I had to leave work, the fog suddenly cleared, and I was like "Awesome, I don't have to drive home in the fog". Then two minutes later the fog came back stronger than ever. Then it mostly cleared out by the time I had to leave.

/stares at post intently

Hi Madam.

Good afternoon everyone. So today was annoyingly hot, I had to wear a costume while waving to people on a busy street. That jacket I wear everyday? I wore it. LulFloridaweather. Oh, I might pick up Awakening next week eeeee~

Darn you two.

I'm back.

Edited by Makaze