• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right, I just saw my return date is confirmed for the 5th, but I still have no schedule. Man, hopefully I can get one soon or else I don't know what to do...

Eh.... At least I won't be stuck at home all day.

ah you make it sound like being stuck at home is a bad thing

well maybe for you it is, I dunno

besides that though, you spend a lot of time hanging out with your chums right?

So it should always be a nice, relaxing time.

What classes you got lined up this term anyway? Anything interesting?

ah you make it sound like being stuck at home is a bad thing

well maybe for you it is, I dunno

besides that though, you spend a lot of time hanging out with your chums right?

So it should always be a nice, relaxing time.

What classes you got lined up this term anyway? Anything interesting?

I usually only see my friends on the weekends which is nice but I literally have nothing to do in between that time.

As for my classes I just have an English, Math, Psychology, and some other class that escapes me at the moment.

I usually only see my friends on the weekends which is nice but I literally have nothing to do in between that time.

As for my classes I just have an English, Math, Psychology, and some other class that escapes me at the moment.

I see, I see.

Yeah, I've only got english, math and a spanish class myself. Perhaps this time I'll finally retain some semblance of proper grammar in my mother tongue.

gah

My Spanish is horrible. I might do the same at some point.

Mastery of language is a useful talent man. As a matter of fact, I think when I'm done with the class I'll follow up by living with my relatives in Mexico for a couple months...

Mastery of language is a useful talent man. As a matter of fact, I think when I'm done with the class I'll follow up by living with my relatives in Mexico for a couple months...

Mastering Spanish would be easier than mastering English.

I can't really be around other family members very long since I just don't talk very much.

Mastering Spanish would be easier than mastering English.

I can't really be around other family members very long since I just don't talk very much.

Probably.

Then step out and chat it up with folks outside.

In unrelated news, went back to Koihime, just got done with first Son-Go battle, white clothes are getting pretty trifling

in side events-

Sui is proving to be unexpectedly moe

finished all of Sei's things, she's top contender for best girl

I am enjoying karin's events more than I thought I would

and enshou's misadventures are pretty great

Edited by Wahrheit

But is there a point in doing this?

btw did you make your brother play your game?

for fun i've been meaning to do a few illustrations, actually. for fun.

nope. he's not interested.

I wish my cat would stop stepping on my keyboard whenever she jumps to the table...

Has anything strange/embarrassing/messy ever happened when she did that? Did she somehow type a message and send it to someone?

Has anything strange/embarrassing/messy ever happened when she did that? Did she somehow type a message and send it to someone?

Nah, it was rarely during something that requires typing. At least, on the internet. She has messed up some text files, but nothing a Ctrl+Z can't fix.

Hi Acey!

big badaboom

uhhh

random

Hello, I'm sitting here wondering if I should call my local Gamestop to see if my preordered copy of FE13 is in already. Although based what I've read on the web, the answer I'll probably get is that it will be released on the 4th of Feb, next Monday.

Hello, I'm sitting here wondering if I should call my local Gamestop to see if my preordered copy of FE13 is in already. Although based what I've read on the web, the answer I'll probably get is that it will be released on the 4th of Feb, next Monday.

Hmm, I tried to do that back in Tuesday... or more like, had my dad tried. But somehow I can't communicate with him for some reason so I'm still in the dark. But then again, most likely he'd have gotten the same 4th/5th answer as well.

Hm, guess I'll call them this Sunday to see if the answer is the 4th or 5th. I'm hoping its the 4th. Unless I get a call from them before then.

I'm going to lol if they call me during my long day tomorrow.