• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, using a name is easier than three sets of numbers. Now, using just one of number sets is easier than using all three of them too.

It may be a slim chance of happening, but what would be the chances of having repeated names? Unless the numbers are randomly generated instead of being handed already within the 3DS, in which case, well, the chances would be slimmer at least.

Oh oh oh well I don't really know what I was asking really. I thought there was like a friends list thing? So it doesn't just have to be playing games 'cause I'm only playing like Layton 5 right now. I thought it might be fun to send stuff through Letter Box or something x3 what things can you do anyway besides that and playing multiplayer games??

oh hey Ein I guess this is for you I mean everybody really INSPIRED by Marthur's game

findthatfre_zps153fdb0d.jpg

if it's not obvious they're meant to all be "Fre"s

Edited by TheLastWaifu

It may be a slim chance of happening, but what would be the chances of having repeated names? Unless the numbers are randomly generated instead of being handed already within the 3DS, in which case, well, the chances would be slimmer at least.

I think friend codes are randomly generated. And NTG, I'll post my FC if you're still looking for some.

I think friend codes are randomly generated. And NTG, I'll post my FC if you're still looking for some.

Well, considering I still have that issue of the stolen 3DS, lest they bother to change the name from it, I feel better that I can have another number to change to than putting a "If you see the name somewhere, chances are it may not be me" disclaimer of sorts.

So just for the record, don't have a FC yet. Though when I get one I could gladly share it for... uh, whatever reason a FC may be needed for.

Mine's Tuesday.

Well, I'm still going to head instore on launch day to attempt to pick up my preorder, having to wait until the 8th is crazy.

Forget waiting for them to call me if it comes in sooner!