• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm being a smartass?

what

Heehee seriously, Ein? xb

Night was saying we're not water, you try being smart (while also not~) saying "actually we are in fact 81% water" and even kept insisting on it when Night said "no that doesn't make us water"

Canned heat?

Sounds like a plan.

The best 70's song from the 90's

You know I heard that boogie rhythm

I had no choice but to get down down down down

DANCE

NOTHING LEFT FOR ME TO DO BUT DANCE

Heehee seriously, Ein? xb

Night was saying we're not water, you try being smart (while also not~) saying "actually we are in fact 81% water" and even kept insisting on it when Night said "no that doesn't make us water"

I still don't get how it makes me one but I have already conceded.

I still don't get how it makes me one but I have already conceded.

Then perhaps you do not know what that word means...?

Also I saw, but you also have half-not conceded

Edited by Freohr Datia

You think so huh. One of my favorite rosters would have to be Compact's.

64 is not shabby. I mean, it has Godmars, Giant Robo, Layzner, Dunbine, G Gundam, etc. Lots of nice stuff, and even more if you count the link characters.

Compact has tons of "uniques" like Acrobunch and Mechander Robo, I'll give them that.

64 is not shabby. I mean, it has Godmars, Giant Robo, Layzner, Dunbine, G Gundam, etc. Lots of nice stuff, and even more if you count the link characters.

Compact has tons of "uniques" like Acrobunch and Mechander Robo, I'll give them that.

I heard godmars was gimped in 64. Is that right?

For me I like the PSP (Z2.2) roster and Alpha 3's.

Oh yes, 64 certainly also has uniqueness. It's the only one that uses certain units from the series it has. Like using the 1999 plot of Layzner, or the Maguanac Corps as actual on-map units instead of being part of one of Quatre's attacks. And who can forget about Devil Axis? It's certainly it's own charm.

Of Compact I meant the first one, the actual Compact. It's more due to just using classic entries and no originals. I don't know how to explain it, it just has something that I find appealing in all that. But I agree about Compact 3, it was certainly unique in it's series roster.

Oh yes, 64 certainly also has uniqueness. It's the only one that uses certain units from the series it has. Like using the 1999 plot of Layzner, or the Maguanac Corps as actual on-map units instead of being part of one of Quatre's attacks. And who can forget about Devil Axis? It's certainly it's own charm.

Of Compact I meant the first one, the actual Compact. It's more due to just using classic entries and no originals. I don't know how to explain it, it just has something that I find appealing in all that. But I agree about Compact 3, it was certainly unique in it's series roster.

Also it's the first time I actually fight Dancouga mooks. It's fun. And prototype Earthgain and Angelg are cool as well.

So Compact is like SRW3 then? Excluding Masaki/Ryune

Didn't get him yet, but that's the first time I heard that. Got any details?

I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that he does damage but takes a lot himself. And there might be the gimmick where if he dies then its game over.

I could be wrong though but do give him a try when you get him.( chapter 30 something)

Edited by Generic Operator

I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that he does damage but takes a lot himself. And there might be the gimmick where if he dies then its game over.

I could be wrong though but do give him a try when you get him.( chapter 30 something)

Yeah, I heard he was like that in SRWD too. Him dying and causing a gameover also happens in D and in Z. IIRC you deploy it as Gaia, after its HP hits the red, it turns into Godmars. After that, it's game over.

Also it's the first time I actually fight Dancouga mooks. It's fun. And prototype Earthgain and Angelg are cool as well.

So Compact is like SRW3 then? Excluding Masaki/Ryune

I think 64 was in fact the first to have Muge mechas. Or even the Muge themselves. Before that, F/FF had Shapiro betray Earth for the Zuvorg instead of Muge, who is nowhere to be seen to the point of nonexistence in the Clasicverse. While in 4 and Shin, not even that. It's just the Dancougar Team appearing and that's it.

Heh, not quite. Unlike 3 it does have most if not all of it's series have a plot. Not to mention, it actually had Daitarn 3 with *gasp* not only a plot, but also a very important one.

Don Sauzer is the final boss!

I think the "Godmars blows up and takes the Earth with it" gimmick is also present in 64, but I can't say for certain if it's true.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yeah, I heard he was like that in SRWD too. Him dying and causing a gameover also happens in D and in Z. IIRC you deploy it as Gaia, after its HP hits the red, it turns into Godmars. After that, it's game over.

Damn thats gotta suck, glad they made it 130 will to combine in the PSP one.

Damn thats gotta suck, glad they made it 130 will to combine in the PSP one.

I wouldn't be relaxing just yet.

At some point due to plot Takeru will be forced to always pilot the Godmars. I don't know if it happens in Z2-1 or Z2-2, but it will happen at some point or another.

I wouldn't be relaxing just yet.

At some point due to plot Takeru will be forced to always pilot the Godmars. I don't know if it happens in Z2-1 or Z2-2, but it will happen at some point or another.

Oh yeah it wasnt too bad since hes very good in the Z2 and 2.2

[spoiler=About the gimmick]

I think it was only in Z2 where he has the game over gimmick it lasts till chapter 40 or 30 somethink after you "defeat" Emperor Zuul then it goes away.

Z2.2 he doesnt.

Edited by Generic Operator

Haha yeah, those stray criticals...

Chapter 2 is making me want to reset the whole thing for better early level ups.

That's kind of a common feeling for Ch2. I did indeed restart, but I'm not sure if the extra growths really helped or not, as I still had an /interesting/ time trying to puzzle out a solution to that map.