FE4 THREAD

Fia

They have like 1/6 of the HP they have in J. I find it nice.

Yeah, it does have the mustache. Well, Axel is cooler than them anyway.

I like Layzner's theme. In fact, better than the one where Layzner goes V-Maximun.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Layzner's theme. In fact, better than the one where Layzner goes V-Maximun.

V-Max theme only works in its original version.

Now for the opening theme, its SRW64 version is actually pretty awesome.

V-Max theme only works in its original version.

Now for the opening theme, its SRW64 version is actually pretty awesome.

Oh wow, they only used the last part of the BGM? That's a waste!

Oh yeah, that it does. I remember hearing J's version would mostly throw me off since it started at a different point than 64's version. But I eventually got used to it.

Ok this is BULLSHIT.

Neutral Gundam Wing units are RETARDED. Heero just killed off Eiji and Duo(also neutral) with hit map attack.

Fuck this game.

Ok this is BULLSHIT.

Neutral Gundam Wing units are RETARDED. Heero just killed off Eiji and Duo(also neutral) with hit map attack.

Fuck this game.

Those MAP Attacks are bothersome, yes. :facepalm:

I think something similar can happen in F, but I think the Wing Boys are enemies in that particular stage anyway. Or at least, enemies while being yellow-colored on the map.

Tangerine is the Relm to Mumu's Strago.

This makes perfect sense, but not for the reasons you have in mind. See, Strago is a woefully underrated character whereas Relm is disgustingly overrated by lolicon fantards.

I'm curious.

Acacia, I just completed Tadakatsu's story. I had over 1000 KOs.

Wow, 1000. Well, I'm not surprised. Stages like Sekigahara are big enough to get enough KO's. In fact, there is one Tactical Objective involving 1000 KO's, forgot who has it though.

*sigh* Just as I thought

I told my dad how I considered dropping my art class and he disapproves

But I really have so much trouble handling this class ;~;

/patpatpat

Wow, 1000. Well, I'm not surprised. Stages like Sekigahara are big enough to get enough KO's. In fact, there is one Tactical Objective involving 1000 KO's, forgot who has it though.

Tadakatsu's last chapter has that as a tactical bonus, but I mowed down the generic officer before I reached the 1000 KO mark, around 200-300.

Tadakatsu's last chapter has that as a tactical bonus, but I mowed down the generic officer before I reached the 1000 KO mark, around 200-300.

Oh right. I've yet to accomplish that TO. Most of the time my officers get mowed down instead, leaving Ieyasu with little protection. It's even more bothersome when you fail to defeat Sakon and that generic in time, since it means the Mouri generals remain loyal to the West, thought it makes getting another TO easier to get.

Skasha isn't underrated, he simply lacks the legions of fanboys who dream about banging him that his sister and mother have. That's something to be thankful for.

Skasha isn't underrated, he simply lacks the legions of fanboys who dream about banging him that his sister and mother have. That's something to be thankful for.

HALF AN EYE WAS DRAWN THAT DAY