• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Is it good? Any new stuff regarding gameplay?

Oh, I'm in the middle of watching it myself. Looks pretty cool. And yes, there is new stuff. I just saw Barn/Burn/whatever-the-Black-Knight-of-Garava's-name-is-spelled of Dunbine in there!

Partner system is back, but you can transfer the partners like in FEA. Was it possible in K and L? Otherwise it looks like for once FE beat SRW in something. lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I -hope- this game has more focus in the Dunbine storyline.

And shit, I really want Mazinkaiser SKL to get his upgrades like he had in the OVA.

So Acacia, how was Money in the Bank?

Huh?

I -hope- this game has more focus in the Dunbine storyline.

And shit, I really want Mazinkaiser SKL to get his upgrades like he had in the OVA.

If I remember correctly, PV1 showed Shou fighting an enemy of Wings of Rean. But now that Burn is here, it could mean they are using Dunbine's storyline as well. I wonder about the battleships though. PV2 only showed Gundam 00 and Tobikage's, but perhaps they just won't appear in the PV's, or they go the Compact games route of not having the battleships playable. That is, if they do use it's plot. Burn could've appeared for some other reason. Kinda like Shapiro who tends to appear regardless if Dancougar's plot is not used.

I know little of SKL. All I know is that this would make the very first SRW, barring 1 and the OG's, where Kouji Kabuto won't appear. I think he was pretty much the only lasting regular, and now he too is gone. Wow...

If I remember correctly, PV1 showed Shou fighting an enemy of Wings of Rean. But now that Burn is here, it could mean they are using Dunbine's storyline as well. I wonder about the battleships though. PV2 only showed Gundam 00 and Tobikage's, but perhaps they just won't appear in the PV's, or they go the Compact games route of not having the battleships playable. That is, if they do use it's plot. Burn could've appeared for some other reason. Kinda like Shapiro who tends to appear regardless if Dancougar's plot is not used.

I know little of SKL. All I know is that this would make the very first SRW, barring 1 and the OG's, where Kouji Kabuto won't appear. I think he was pretty much the only lasting regular, and now he too is gone. Wow...

I guess since Burn is Shou's biggest rival, he HAS to make an appearance.

Technically, they still are using the Mazinger series. It's not like in J were both UC Gundam and Getter were dropped. Even so, SKL is what you get if you mix Mazinger Z with some Violence Jack shits.

I guess since Burn is Shou's biggest rival, he HAS to make an appearance.

Technically, they still are using the Mazinger series. It's not like in J were both UC Gundam and Getter were dropped. Even so, SKL is what you get if you mix Mazinger Z with some Violence Jack shits.

Well, I wouldn't cross it out just yet. They could surprise us for all we know.

Yeah, I know the Mazinger series still lives on, hence why I mentioned Kouji specifically. And in a way, it is like J. UC Gundam may no longer be a regular, but there is at least one Gundam series per game. I guess they finally thought Kouji had to take a break, heh.

Heh, that short huh. Ah well...

Maybe it's because SKL isn't really a reboot. In fact its events might have happened in the same universe as Mazinkaiser, for all we know.

But seriously, watch it. It's ultra short and ultra sweet.

Oh, I've only played it once so far. Got a little more than 50000G that time.

I like the lines that some of the characters have when attacking the Risen in that map.

I wouldn't use either Minus or Photobucket to find fanart though.

Pixiv pwns above those two.

tumblr_mefgo29YU41qhwmnpo1_500.jpg

dammit cat now how will i impress the ladies (or men) with my windsor knot?

Getting ready for something...?

If people imagine forum users to look like their avatars/themes...

Do I look like Eirika and/or Ephraim???

I find nothing wrong with that! =-)

I am my avatar?

Hahahahaha.

Or your sig~

Exactly.

It'd be boring being ourselves online. xP

I don't see the Europeans bitchin' to ridiculous extents and they're not getting it 'til April.

Some have already imported it from our area because of this. >=)

So Europe gets a bundle with a 3DS XL instead of a 3DS.

I'd be jealous, but I'd rather have the game earlier.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=37955&st=0&gopid=2285975entry2285975

Toys R Us officialy has our XL bundles.

Also, no more having to deal with this on CoY3:

unreleased.png

Also, have I mentioned I like Anna? anna.gif

She's the FE goddess.

Seen in secret shops, tutaledge, mostly and involving her boyfriend, Jake. Now she's finally playable.

Anna looks like she's about to start sucking on her finger... :Knoll:

She looks more like she's thinking, or as to what you've just said. D=

I've been tempted to feign illness all week just so I can stay home and play Valkyrie Profile all week, but I know I would come to regret that decision.

Valkyrie Profile rulez.

Glad that you're playing it!

Ahhh these cat photos! I can't tell if they're yours or linked from elsewhere... Elsewhere, right? Do you have a cat?

I don't have a cat.

I don't have any pets.

I have stuffed toys though.

Stuffed toys are good. Especially Anime Card Captor Sakura ones.

Edited by Katarina