• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope FreFre gets better too! I guess you can use this opportunity to rest...

>hungry

I used to be able to manage skipping meals, but ever since college aka ~17 years old I just can't do that anymore... I need my foooooood

The greatest thing at dim sum imo. (=゚ω゚)ノ

But har gau and har cheung and cheung fun and siu mai and lor bat goh and......

I have the purple 3DS~

I <3 it...

I just wish Cobalt Blue had come out in America... before the FE13 bundle, that is. I so would've gotten it.

Anyway, for $7.00... it seems like a good game. (Especially since I like puzzles... and I can get that Serenes Forest emblem and Olivia sprite~)

Maybe I'll pick it up sometime... when I can connect my 3DS to the internet... and convince my parents to put money in my 3DS account-thingy.

Oooooh.

Cobalt blue looks nice too...

I think I prefer a lighter colour though. Is the deep purple not distracting?! Probably not...

Heehee. Ah, I think the eShop only lets you add certain amounts like £10 or £15 etc, but you don't have to do that, you can just buy the software directly with the exact amount. But having money in your account is cool if you're buying lots of stuff, I guess. I don't really have much to buy... and I'd get paranoid about not spending exact amounts and having money left over. Like Steam! Why do they force you to top-up your account!

Pretty Good!

Just doing some work, listening to music, and checking SF and FB lol

I should do work too... So much lecture notes to read through, and problem sheets to do, and and and and stuuuuff

>hungry

I used to be able to manage skipping meals, but ever since college aka ~17 years old I just can't do that anymore... I need my foooooood

Thanks NTG =3 I don't even feel that tired... and my nose is all stuffy and so it makes it feel kinda hard to rest too x3 Well that and the sore throat...

I feel like being sick this time doesn't make me feel sleepy much, but I do feel worn out. All it really is doing though is giving me a sore throat D= And the sniffles =<

In my case I usually don't have lunch too often but it's mostly because I end up eating breakfast so late x3 But we usually don't get the type of food I like for lunch that often so I'm hardly ever in the mood for it... =[

>hungry

Oooooh.

Cobalt blue looks nice too...

I think I prefer a lighter colour though. Is the deep purple not distracting?! Probably not...

Heehee. Ah, I think the eShop only lets you add certain amounts like £10 or £15 etc, but you don't have to do that, you can just buy the software directly with the exact amount. But having money in your account is cool if you're buying lots of stuff, I guess. I don't really have much to buy... and I'd get paranoid about not spending exact amounts and having money left over. Like Steam! Why do they force you to top-up your account!

I should do work too... So much lecture notes to read through, and problem sheets to do, and and and and stuuuuff

It's never fun being sick~

Unless, of course, you're being doted on... and cared for... and the sickness is mild... and you get to sleeeeep.

I skip meals because I like sleeping better. X3

It's less work. >_<

Yuh-huh, Cobalt Blue is pretty... but so is Midnight Purple... Eh, I'm happy with what I have.

About exact amounts... I'm generally like that, too... except... a few dollars/cents isn't all that much. I can just use it one some other cheap game... Although, those extra cents do add up... if every 3DS owner had just 1 cent lost in the account, that'd be... Nintendo getting 30 million extra cents. That's lot's of cents. =P

I should work, too... well, actually, I am... I'm writing an essay while I write this... Synthesis essays are, fortunately, easier than those rhetorical analysis ones... I hate those.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

But har gau and har cheung and cheung fun and siu mai and lor bat goh and......

Of course,lor bat goh is great too, but I like those sticky rice too much and cha shu bao.

Edited by Generic Operator

Hmmm... You might wanna check on your diet too, though, if you're skipping meals fefan because I dunno if that would be very healthy D=

I... skip meals...

B-but... I eat enough. As in, I'm healthy~

...underweight, but healthy~

I'm not exactly sure how much I weigh... I haven't checked in a while... I think I'm around 120 lb... and I'll be 17 in March...

Okay, so that's way lower than the American average... but I don't eat the American diet, so... yeah.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

I've never played that game.

I only got into Jojo from the anime that they kept showing on the TV.

And even then, I haven't been following it that faithfully. I just watch it when they watch it.

Though, I'm pretty sure I'm getting the upcoming fighting game for the PS3.

So the 3DS XL has a longer battery life... How much is it?

It depends. Running a 3DS game, I think it's like 4-5 hours if it starts with a full battery. Actually, that's what I did yesterday so I will find the answer soon enough anyway.

Finally, I'm almost at the Endgame. I wonder if I should go for it already, though tomorrow's Thursday... eh, either way who knows how much battery left I have so perhaps I should withhold from it anyway.

Having fun Acacia?

Certainly. One of the best games I've ever played.

Hmm, speaking of Thursday, I wonder what the Spotpass/DLC stuff will be. I suppose EXPonential Growth and the Radiant Dawn teams are no-brainers, though I wonder what else will be in there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hmm, speaking of Thursday, I wonder what the Spotpass/DLC stuff will be. I suppose EXPonential Growth and the Radiant Dawn teams are no-brainers, though I wonder what else will be in there.

Oh, almost forgot we're going to be getting more stuff tomorrow (or at least we should be).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Oh, almost forgot we're going to be getting more stuff tomorrow (or at least we should be).

If I were to guess, it's probably gonna be another item. It's been two weeks since we got Tyrfing, and that's probably gonna be the waiting time between them. Which item, that I don't know if they keep to the Japanese release order.

I'm guessing leif dlc and yeah fe10 spotpass