Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wait what is that

is that confirmed?

Oh the price thing was just a guess, the no used game is a rumor atm apparently what i heard is the hard drive reads the data creates an ID and stores it in drive so other disks dont work. And you wont need the disk you bought anymore since you can just run it from the drive.

no used games is some prime baby back bullshit

I'll be platinum mad supposing that comes to pass

but

yeah after poking around I'm hearing a lot of dumb rumors

required facebook integration and etc

Gonna have to find the footage and see what happened myself later I s'pose.

Oh the price thing was just a guess, the no used game is a rumor atm apparently what i heard is the hard drive reads the data creates an ID and stores it in drive so other disks dont work. And you wont need the disk you bought anymore since you can just run it from the drive.

Edited by shadowofchaos

The Wii U already does something like this, doesn't it?

Where every time you insert a game disk it installs an "update" that ties the game to your account, which is locked to the console, so you can't buy used games or share games with friends.

Well now, it was indeed Leif's after all.

ah, nice xD

aw man

no used games? :/

hope it ain't true

The Wii U already does something like this, doesn't it?

Where every time you insert a game disk it installs an "update" that ties the game to your account, which is locked to the console, so you can't buy used games or share games with friends.

That sounds like very counterproductive. What if something happens to the disk? They wouldn't be able to get a replacement or is the company willing to lift up it's ties to the console so you can get a new one?

I guess it'd just tie that game to your account, and if you buy another you can still use that one(that one also being tied to the account)

The only way to transfer games and stuff to a new console is sending them both to Nintendo :/

Sony announces mandatory facebook login => Enraged gamers hijack and destroy international shipments of PS4s en masse, thereby becoming actual pirates=> The First Actual Great And Terrible Pirate War begins => as similarly retarded measures are introduced by each major player in the Triple A Cabal, industry does not "crash" so much as "disintegrate mid-air." Indies go about business as normal (that is, subsistence living, for the most part)

Edited by Rehab

Well now, it was indeed Leif's after all.

Whoa, I expected EXPonential Growth.

Also, I wonder if we'll be getting another Spotpass paralogue...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Whoa, I expected EXPonential Growth.

Also, I wonder if we'll be getting another Spotpass paralogue...

We could still get EXPonential Growth as well as Leif's map.

Me too. It would be great if we got them once a week, but if it ends up every other week... well, I wouldn't mind a lot, really.

Anyway, off to school.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We could still get EXPonential Growth as well as Leif's map.

Me too. It would be great if we got them once a week, but if it ends up every other week... well, I wouldn't mind a lot, really.

Anyway, off to school.

Hmmm...

See ya.

you guys don't understand

i've had to go through seeing a shota being tortured in prison and get three different bad ends where he either becomes a mindbroken slave, a shell of a human being, or committing suicide via failed prison escape

i welcome that boring good ending with open arms

Believe me, Chalis, I understand. (As soon as I realized what game that was...)

Now with that it seems clear it most likely is something caused by the server movement. I mean, if there had been really 778 people around the place like mine displays it would've crashed or something during that time.