FE4 THREAD

Fia

You can get scrolls from NPCing common white items of all kinds (five per scroll). Also, not identifying blue items can be a valid tactics if you already have satisfying rares.

Of course. It's more of a Ranger thing, after all.

That's the thing, I hardly pick up those anymore, and I probably should. My equipment is mostly blues but I tend to sell a lot anyway.

I'll consider it whenever I play a Dex based class.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the thing, I hardly pick up those anymore, and I probably should. My equipment is mostly blues but I tend to sell a lot anyway.

I'll consider it whenever I play a Dex based class.

Then maybe you should make an habit of picking small ones (daggers, flasks, boots...) until you have a decent reserve of them. There isn't an identifier NPC, after all.

I might pick it for my ranger if I keep on playing her - I'm like two nodes away from it. But as I said, she deals no damage, so...

Then maybe you should make an habit of picking small ones (daggers, flasks, boots...) until you have a decent reserve of them. There isn't an identifier NPC, after all.

I might pick it for my ranger if I keep on playing her - I'm like two nodes away from it. But as I said, she deals no damage, so...

You can copy Diablo all you want, but you can't copy the Cain.

Too bad critical% is related to intelligence instead of dexterity.

You can copy Diablo all you want, but you can't copy the Cain.

Too bad critical% is related to intelligence instead of dexterity.

I like to joke in global that Cain is the guy that raises as a zombie in the start, when people ask.

Ranger has access to plenty of crit nodes, especially in the Shadow side. But I don't have enough passive points ;_;

I like to joke in global that Cain is the guy that raises as a zombie in the start, when people ask.

Ranger has access to plenty of crit nodes, especially in the Shadow side. But I don't have enough passive points ;_;

Can't be worse than being killed by butterfly magic.

So far I'm ok with everything. Just got to Act 2 and only died once to some stupid ice monster way back.

Can't be worse than being killed by butterfly magic.

So far I'm ok with everything. Just got to Act 2 and only died once to some stupid ice monster way back.

Few things could be worse than that. What were they thinking?

I think the first time I died was against Act 2's boss.

... exactly like in Diablo 3!

And talking about D3, I hear they finally have pvp now. I haven't touched the game since 1.03, though.

Few things could be worse than that. What were they thinking?

I think the first time I died was against Act 2's boss.

... exactly like in Diablo 3!

And talking about D3, I hear they finally have pvp now. I haven't touched the game since 1.03, though.

Magdha is probably the end result of a drug trip.

Both times I died in act 1, but in completely unrelated areas. I didn't die against an act boss until Inferno Butcher, though Normal Izual killed me a few times.

I just played a month and got bored of it. Skyrim may be only single player but it's a lot more fun than this.

Magdha is probably the end result of a drug trip.

Both times I died in act 1, but in completely unrelated areas. I didn't die against an act boss until Inferno Butcher, though Normal Izual killed me a few times.

I just played a month and got bored of it. Skyrim may be only single player but it's a lot more fun than this.

Sounds probable.

Belial hit me with a meteor while I was typing, lol. Otherwise, I don't remember dying much, indeed. Even because Nightmare and Hell were generally easier than normal... I think Izual killed me in one of those, though.

I don't think I'm going to ever play Skyrim. My backlog won't clear itself, etc.

Belial hit me with a meteor while I was typing, lol. Otherwise, I don't remember dying much, indeed. Even because Nightmare and Hell were generally easier than normal... I think Izual killed me in one of those, though.

I don't think I'm going to ever play Skyrim. My backlog won't clear itself, etc.

Anytime I was starting to have issues, I'd raid the auction house. However, spending money on the Blacksmith was really stupid.

Who knows. Pirate it in 5 years maybe.

Heh, maybe I just still have fresh in my mind the image of Luxio going lol on Avia. Save for Magoichi's Carnivine of course, but that's where Staravia came in for.

Lul, everyone was fully evolved by the time I took on Avia, except Jigglypuff. See, I was trying to get everyone to transform, didn't work.

Lul, everyone was fully evolved by the time I took on Avia, except Jigglypuff. See, I was trying to get everyone to transform, didn't work.

Other than the plot transformation, I don't think you can transform the Warlords on the main story.

Anytime I was starting to have issues, I'd raid the auction house. However, spending money on the Blacksmith was really stupid.

Who knows. Pirate it in 5 years maybe.

D3's blacksmith was so bad... upgrading him was such a massive waste of resources.

Getting the game isn't the issue. Playing it is.

D3's blacksmith was so bad... upgrading him was such a massive waste of resources.

Getting the game isn't the issue. Playing it is.

Hell I was still adamant in doing that, thinking it would pay off some day.

Yeah 5 years sounds good.

Hell I was still adamant in doing that, thinking it would pay off some day.

Yeah 5 years sounds good.

Same! But all I got was disappointment. It seems they're trying to buff the blacksmith by making some recipes account-bound, now...

By then, there might be a new, improved Elder Scrolls game already.

The next one is likely the MMO. Are you sure about this?

Five years is a lot of time.

*Gets home*

I'm sleepy as all hell.

I woke up early to finish the presentation. And now that I'm done with it... I'm just gonna pass out on my bed now.

Later.

Have fun.

*Gets home*

I'm sleepy as all hell.

I woke up early to finish the presentation. And now that I'm done with it... I'm just gonna pass out on my bed now.

Later.

Zzzz..... I hate illegal forges and Counter... Zzzzz...