FE4 THREAD

Fia

Who is Totori again?

Totooria Helmold, eponymous main character of Atelier Totori. Ceci(lia) is her elder sister. She also appears in Atelier Meruru

Agh, typo

Edited by Levant Fortner

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Chrom x Sumia is just as boring as Gaius x Olivia... What the hell is with all the fucking pies, anyway? Chrom x fem!avatar was so much better, but she's going to have to remain upaired for the time being.

Maybe they thought it would be more ridiculous if it had been all Bento Boxes.

Urgggh. I woke up multiple times throughout the night just to get water.

Also, apparently, I got sick because I gave her my tactician jacket while we were marching up north in the snow.

...at least dream explanation anyway.

Urgh, I'm going back to sleep. I can't go to church like this. Which doesn't explain why I'm posting on a forum before I go back to sleep.

I was expecting a beatdown closer to Koscheck or Condit.

But hey he shut Diaz' mouth so I'm happy.

Looks like Hendricks is going for it now. This could be quite interesting.

Hendricks/Condit was fucking awesome, even though the terrorist was better in pretty much everything.

I hope he beats GSP hard. That goddamn porcelain skin.

Also, apparently, I got sick because I gave her my tactician jacket while we were marching up north in the snow.

Urgh, I'm going back to sleep. I can't go to church like this. Which doesn't explain why I'm posting on a forum before I go back to sleep.

I've already gone to church today. Time to PoE all day

FUCK GSP AND HIS SHITTY FIGHTING STYLE

DRYHUMPING THE OPPONENT FOR 25 MINUTES, FUCK THAT

Did you mean DSP/Dark Syde Phil? I must know, the prospect that there exists somebody else with such a fighting style in the real world is terrifying

Edit oh no this something else entirely derp

Edited by Rehab

Poor Rey

I'm afraid I don't quite get the reference. Is he a SF4 player or something?

Pretty much, yeah, and a pariah of one at that. Talking about JoJo's I'm guessing?

Something tells me he's never used photobucket before and that he just says that based on what he's heard everyone else say x3

So if you are to ask anybody what the problem is, it should probably be somebody else~

Oh okay, I had to get a Photobucket simply for my screenshots and my sig image. I guess I missed out on the old Photobucket.

The new interface.

And the direct linking always 80% of the time goes to the html page.

Like this: Clicky

*is late* Oh, that's why I've been hearing the new Photobucket is awful.

....Um, what...exactly....am I looking at? *Is confused*

Well, Chrom x Sumia is just as boring as Gaius x Olivia... What the hell is with all the fucking pies, anyway? Chrom x fem!avatar was so much better, but she's going to have to remain upaired for the time being.

My feelings exactly, that's why I shall never pair Chrom with Sumia, ever. I prefer Chrom X Female Avatar, that support is funny at least, unlike Chrom X Sumia which I found really boring. And really, pie? Sumia TRIES to win him...with pie?

Why again does Chrom get paired with Sumia often?

Edited by Ace Tactician

My feelings exactly, that's why I shall never pair Chrom with Sumia, ever. I prefer Chrom X Female Avatar, that support is funny at least, unlike Chrom X Sumia which I found really boring. And really, pie? Sumia TRIES to win him...with pie?

Why again does Chrom get paired with Sumia often?

Well, you know, while many may not find the appeal to it, there is a likewise number of people who does. It's just a difference of taste *rimshot*.

What about Anna?

The fact she's finally playable. anna.gif And then there's that other Anna... The Anna with 99 HP, 60 STR, 50MAG, 70SKL, 70SPD, 65LCK, 55DEF, 55RES, Rightful God, Aether, Dragonskin, Vantage+, and Counter. I know I'm stating the obvious, but that ain't gonna be easy. anna.gif

Eh, I don't know. In one had I find it amusing the whole thing with Anna in Awakening. Though on the other, I think Anna fitted better with the role she already had.

Haha Totori's sister

I'm okay with this choice

Be a weeb, learn Japanese

Problem solved

wait seriously

another waif?

man rey you're kiiiiiind of a slut

I'm probably going to

eventually

question is whether when I'm all done, and actually speak/read moon...will I still care about games and animu?