Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

............. Hmm??

It looks like people who just aren't wearing any pants but have blue skin

Are people really gonna start wearing those???

And they kinda look like they'd be hard to walk in =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

I suspect I may have pissed off someone from the corporate sector of the company I work for, which never ends well.

Edited by Charlie

Well, one of my old regulars who doesn't show up very much anymore happened to be at the store at the time, and I went and talked to her for a short while. A very short while, as in less than one minute. The lady from corporate got so pissed for having wait a moment that she misplaced her credit card. I don't know for sure if she was from corporate, but after she found her card, she said "Corporate was here last week, weren't they?" which they were. A normal customer wouldn't have known something like that.

I doubt it will be anything that extreme. A suspension would probably be the worst, although even that's a little extreme. I'll most likely get a lecture from my boss, even though I know deep down he knows that the corporate people are mostly dickheads despite what he says.

What's up with those guys at the Bride topic in the Awakening section... hopefully it's the spoiled milk, hopefully it's the spoiled milk, hopefully it's the spoiled milk...

What's up with those guys at the Bride topic in the Awakening section... hopefully it's the spoiled milk, hopefully it's the spoiled milk, hopefully it's the spoiled milk...

Good question.