FE4 THREAD

Fia

I have plans on getting myself a pizza and a one liter bottle of root beer. I don't know of I'll be able to now since people are jerks.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bold: I could easily think of worse than those two.

Excellus and Vathome.

You're back to the old days of your life again, when you were constantly hungry.

But I have money to spend on food this time. Although no one wants to take me/let me drive anywhere to get food. It's pretty lame.

But I have money to spend on food this time. Although no one wants to take me/let me drive anywhere to get food. It's pretty lame.

It's situations like this that make me grateful to have a supermarket and a food court literally across the street

man now im getting hungry too

I haven't been here for a while... I see something amazing ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

like ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

so ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

cute ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

what else have I missed? j/k! you don't have to answer ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png because I have to leave again ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png although I have Easter holiday starting after Friday ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png yay! sleep! and more time to study. uhh I mean browse this thread. ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

that's why it looks silly...

Hey

so ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

what else have I missed? j/k! you don't have to answer ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png because I have to leave again ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png although I have Easter holiday starting after Friday ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png yay! sleep! and more time to study. uhh I mean browse this thread. ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

You silly

Delivery.

Use the telephone.

Edited by Lady Feena

so ohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

you're cute

Using a proxy now, people actually have avatars and signatures...it's wondrous...

I love Pride's signature.

Just walk there.

Delivery.

Use the telephone.

Or do that.

Using a proxy now, people actually have avatars and signatures...it's wondrous...

I love Pride's signature.

You were out of a proxy? Tha's turrible. Good to hear you're back in business, then.

Part 2 joseph was truly a miracle of the universe

Yay!

Just walk there.

Walking may not likely be an option (I could be wrong, depending on where Emerald lives). You know, America, suburbs, car dependence, etc.