• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The last one made me laugh. Even though I always knew which starter I would pick. Also, who plays an emulated Gamecube game on a phone. Oh, and you can never choose between too many games. Who honestly says there are too many games anyway.

I can usually pick up a bunch during steam sales and often end up with too many games to play cause I can't decide which to tackle first. Nowadays I pretty much just play multiplayer stuff.

I can recognize Totodile as superior to Cyndaquil and not many people like Tepig.

That and I sure as hell am not taking Fennekin.

I didn't really like the 2nd gen starters tbh

And the 5th gen ones sucked

I have nothing against large--oh, never mind.

Fruits right

Is it me? Or why is it that everyone doesn't bother to get the Mov+1 skill. Movement is very rare and hard to get in the series. There are only two pairs of Boots in the whole game and that you cannot use two on the same character.

I really don't find movement to be all that thrilling in Awakening what with things like pair up switching, rally movement, and deliverer. I didn't get either of the boots on my first time through, and I didn't feel like I missed out on much. :Knoll:

And the translation to Legion for "Wee hee hee" is wrong. It's supposed to be "Uwee hee hee." Seeing the Lost Bloodlines 3 episode had me realize that translation mistake.

You're complaining because the official translation omitted one letter from an unimportant bit of dialog? Really? ._.

I didn't really like the 2nd gen starters tbh

And the 5th gen ones sucked

Totdile was among my favorite of all time, Cyndaquil is above average and Chikorita might be an all time worst.

Tepig was fine, but I would've liked him with more défenses and less special attack. Snivy had a great design but subpar stats and moves. Oshawott was just lol.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Hi TE

Hey Sask

Er, of course! Fruit! Big juicy, succulent--gah, I shouldn't go thinking of such things right before work.

Not even tsun anymore.

Totdile was among my favorite of all time, Cyndaquil is above average and Chikorita might be an all time worst.

Tepig was fine, but I would've liked him with more défenses and less special attack. Snivy had a great design but subpar stats and moves. Oshawott was just lol.

I have nothing against water starters, really... other than the fact that nice water mons tend to be common. I just tend to always pick fire, unless I want a slave or regret my choice.

Tepig was too slow and fragile and Smugleaf is lolgrass ;_;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, this isn't the "broken" laugh.

I'm just... entertained by something this morning.

Proceed.

Edited by OldMan

I have nothing against water starters, really. I just tend to always pick fire, unless I want a slave or regret my choice.

Yeah I understand that.

I found his Fighting type useful and his speed issue wasn't that bad with Flame Charge. I find it funny people didn't like the Pignite state at all when a moveset of Flame Charge/Arm Thrust/Defense Curl/Rollout goes through anything.

Proceed.

Apparently, due to both our Sugita fanboying/fangirling, I ended up showing Annie the Waifu Tournament episode of Gintama. The only episode I've ever watched thanks to the game room.

I apparently owe her a new pair of sides, because she broke them from all the laughter.

And she's apparently Rule 63 me.

Apparently, due to both our Sugita fanboying/fangirling, I ended up showing Annie the Waifu Tournament episode of Gintama. The only episode I've ever watched thanks to the game room.

I apparently owe her a new pair of sides, because she broke them from all the laughter.

Is it one about waifus vs idols? Either way, link or episode number please

And she's apparently Rule 63 me.

She wants to sissify you, huh

That comic is wrong

It's always the fire-type

The only fire starter I'd actually use was Chimchar - don't have any real opinion on Cyndaquil, Blaziken loses out to Swampert, and overall, Charmander wouldn't be as effective as Bulbasaur or Squirtle.

I have nothing against water starters, really... other than the fact that nice water mons tend to be common. I just tend to always pick fire, unless I want a slave or regret my choice.

My issue with water types is that the ones available early tend to not be that good (Mudkip in particular beats most of the other early water types avaiable in Hoenn pretty badly).

Thank you. I'll look for a torrent ot something later.

Two episodes btw. And I didn't watch the last part in the game room because I had to go to class.

So I ended up watching it.

And both of us just thought of "Chrom" Sugita at the end.

Both of us were laughing our asses off.