• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I noticed when his reply to Old Hubba was "...Fantastic" or something like that.

Anyway, I should still have SB 3 recorded along with Rouges and Redeemers 1 tonight, despite the slight delay. I might end up typing it up tomorrow or possibly tonight, I'll have to wait and see.

Looks like I'll be recording another run of SB 3, having a break in the video doesn't seem right to me. Works out well since I'm planning on getting Iote's Shield for all five of my primary fliers.

Pretty much why I like to be prepared.

I did Fireball them, but you know the drill - low mana, low attack speed, low damage.

Back then, I'd invest in Magic and +Magic equipment so I could learn all tomes I found. It was hilariously inefficient, but I really liked the fact I could do it at all.

I use it only when I face groups anyway due to splash damage. Otherwise I just run at them with little issues.

That reminds me that my very first character in this game was a Warrior that focused on magic and was using axes. Then I saved in an endless loop of death during the Halls of the Blind quest. The Poison Spitters before were also dicks.

Ever since then I tend to buff Dexterity, Vitality and Strength in equal amounts while leaving Magic to items. My last run was a bit weird since I would keep getting Dexterity shrines, even after I capped it.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Talking about death loops, I remember my brother deleted his Sorcerer because he couldn't beat the 10th floor or something.

Soon after, I learned what the "new game" option meant...

I'm playing the English DLCs...

Mother of crap. Hubba has a hell of a lot more dialogue AND a hell of a lot more perverted in English.

Honestly, Old Hubba kinda reminds me of Jiraiya from Naruto, sort of.

No wonder he often gets shooed away, I can see why now.

Mother of crap. Hubba has a hell of a lot more dialogue AND a hell of a lot more perverted in English.

Who'd have thought

A Sorceror stuck in the Caves? That's pretty weird.

His core spell was Chain Lightning (didn't have Fireball), and he was facing high-level Lightning Demons.

Not to mention ruining things once Chrom was able to talk Eirika down. Also, no wonder he lost his cards to that woman.

Honestly, Old Hubba kinda reminds me of Jiraiya from Naruto, sort of.

No wonder he often gets shooed away, I can see why now.

Heheh

His core spell was Chain Lightning (didn't have Fireball), and he was facing high-level Lightning Demons.

Even a basic Fire Wall be good against those. With an Energy Shield up, Firebolt could be a really economic solution too.

I can see why though. Those things hit so fast that he might get stunlocked repeatedly. Perhaps he didn't know you could change Adria's inventory by saving and reloading. It only doesn't work on Griswold's magic items.

Even a basic Fire Wall be good against those. With an Energy Shield up, Firebolt could be a really economic solution too.

I can see why though. Those things hit so fast that he might get stunlocked repeatedly. Perhaps he didn't know you could change Adria's inventory by saving and reloading. It only doesn't work on Griswold's magic items.

We didn't even have internet access, back then. And he was 11 or something.

Right. And I assume that, unlike fighting games, you wouldn't really hear rumors about it on how to play better.

Yeah, our typical prankster classmates didn't play Diablo. And videogame magazines didn't care much about PC games in general.

Edited by OldMan

Yeah, our typical prankster classmates didn't play Diablo. And videogame magazines didn't care much about PC games in general.

Back in the day I was still only on my SNES and my PC was mostly used by my mom for work. I probably didn't start PC gaming until a year or two later, and even then I was mostly interested in FPS games.

My father forbade us from playing videogames during weekdays, but he never put such restriction on PC use, so...

Hmm, Fate/Extra CCC

I really liked the original, but this sequel looks like shit

I wonder if I really want to play it in Japanese

Edited by OldMan

Hmm, Fate/Extra CCC

I really liked the original, but this sequel looks like shit

I wonder if I really want to play it in Japanese

May as well play it.

Man, it had been a while since I struggled with a map... now R&R1 brought that situation back...

Well, you gotta admit, with 4 star difficulty, RaR was going to be tough stuff. Also, watch out for Jaffar and Lethality.

Well, you gotta admit, with 4 star difficulty, RaR was going to be tough stuff. Also, watch out for Jaffar and Lethality.

Ah, I already cleared the map. lol

It was fun, that thrill of suspense when the odds start to go against you... and BAM, you turn them around again. Now this is worth my money...