• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Makalov, Lekain, Valtome, Excellus.

I'd have to give a definite NO to Makalov being worse than Severa. The other three... maybe, but they aren't popular.

Edited by Charlie

I'd have to give a definite NO to Makalov being worse than Severa. The other three... maybe, but they aren't popular.

To each their own, I suppose. I just can't stand Makalov one bit.

Nope nope nope

Or are you wanting me to be more specific and say hair style? =<

I just meant in general when it comes to playable characters in stuff.

:Knoll:

Having your sentries sapped?

Not even just dealing with the sappers, I just can't react fast enough before it uses the knife. Sometimes I do get lucky and manage to kill the spy, but it happens rarely...

Not even just dealing with the sappers, I just can't react fast enough before it uses the knife. Sometimes I do get lucky and manage to kill the spy, but it happens rarely...

I suppose one hit from that knife and you're FINIS...

TheEnd will be disappointed.

Understatement.

WAAAAAAAH.

AK-NEE CHAAAN. SAVE MEEEE. EIN IS ABUSING MEEEE.

Oh wait she doesn't look or post in this thread.

ohmy.png

One thing I've tried to counter the spy thing is to place a sentry just a bit before a corner while position myself in the corner. At least if it gets sapped I can quickly fire at the spy. Although, considering the maps I've played in, it's hard to find a good strategic corner to pull it off. If it's not Spies then it's the Demomen's grenades bouncing over to my position.

I got stuck on the first day of investigation at sort of the beginning, but the rest was smooth sailing. It's a great case, either way.

The real hardest case is every case in JFA except case 4. They're so boring it's hard to play through them.

I really didn't like 1-5's gameplay, though I liked the story itself. I'd also like to declare my lust towards Lana.

It was cool. Still probably the weakest final case, but cool.

>JFA

>Weakest final case

You didn't

One thing I've tried to counter the spy thing is to place a sentry just a bit before a corner while position myself in the corner. At least if it gets sapped I can quickly fire at the spy. Although, considering the maps I've played in, it's hard to find a good strategic corner to pull it off. If it's not Spies then it's the Demomen's grenades bouncing over to my position.

That's is a good strategy, it's tough but when I played it's best to spycheck people with your shotgun on pyros, demos, and snipers, and spies since they seem to be the most common disguises. Knowing the maps and backdoor routes helps and playing spy yourself could help with getting more experience. I agree that some maps aren't very engineer friendly and makes it tough to defend your spot against spies and demos. If you got a homewrecker pyro that's willing to defend your base it makes stuff so much easier.

Yeah Demo's are quite nasty sometimes it's best to abandon your nest and move stuff to a different location though sometimes not possible. Sticky bomb demos you can risk and try to shoot them before he detonates.

I wish I could give you better advice but unfortunately I'm no pro TF2 player.

Edited by Generic Operator