• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Being nihilistic does not by necessity make you an asshole. Acknowledging the lack of inherent purpose in all things is among one of the many different ways, I think, to begin having a clear and honest outlook on life. Embracing nothingness is a fantastic way to open the mind, because within nothing, you have infinite room to create something, don't you?

unless you just hate things/people because you're an asshole, in which case it doesnt really matter what your existential outlook is, you'll still be an ass

It'd be nice if I could see potential but I can't. You're thinking more in a positive light whilst I see the absolute negative.

And I say asshole because I feel terrible and have no self-worth.

It'd be nice if I could see potential but I can't. You're thinking more in a positive light whilst I see the absolute negative.

And I say asshole because I feel terrible and have no self-worth.

Then it'd be more accurate to call yourself a pessimist, no?

You have no self-worth because you have given yourself none. I'm sure the reason you've come to think like this is an effect of the things that are making you "feel terrible", but when it really comes down to it, it is solely in your hands to make your own life enjoyable, and make yourself feel confident.

It's possible for any human, although obviously more difficult the more dire a person's circumstance/problem is.

Heya Dio.

Have you done fe5 0%?

I just finished it. I thought it would be pretty hard but it was easy and fun lol XD

asvel and dadga were really good

I actually did that before dondon did. Sort of.

Turns out I wasn't sure on keeping growths on scrolls or not, decided to keep them since they weren't character based growths, but then I ended up using them more than I expected and I didn't find the challenge appealing near the end.

But yeah I did it, and I still have the videos uploaded on my Youtube about it. Mostly no warps except for 12x and 24x last I recall.

Knock yourself out.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Then it'd be more accurate to call yourself a pessimist, no?

You have no self-worth because you have given yourself none. I'm sure the reason you've come to think like this is an effect of the things that are making you "feel terrible", but when it really comes down to it, it is solely in your hands to make your own life enjoyable, and make yourself feel confident.

It's possible for any human, although obviously more difficult the more dire a person's circumstance/problem is.

labels labels labels

Who the fuck cares. I just feel terrible and everything I try to do to try and make myself feel better just doesn't work.

Therapy, medication, social activities, the little exercise I can do. Nothing works so it just feels like a waste of time further making my mind and body feel awful.

To be honest. I wasn't feeling like this until recently. I was actually feeling kind of GOOD but no. My mom just has to tell me that my step-dad hasn't changed for shit after all what happened on October last year and I don't know if it's just my mom being her depressed self saying that but I haven't felt good ever since.

And you're right. It is far more difficult for people in bad situations to actually improve and the sad thing I'm better off than most people and I still feel this way and I can only do so much when I can't exactly do ANYTHING of worth.

You're killing me that's what D=

a-am I at least killing you softly

labels labels labels

Who the fuck cares. I just feel terrible and everything I try to do to try and make myself feel better just doesn't work.

Therapy, medication, social activities, the little exercise I can do. Nothing works so it just feels like a waste of time further making my mind and body feel awful.

To be honest. I wasn't feeling like this until recently. I was actually feeling kind of GOOD but no. My mom just has to tell me that my step-dad hasn't changed for shit after all what happened on October last year and I don't know if it's just my mom being her depressed self saying that but I haven't felt good ever since.

And you're right. It is far more difficult for people in bad situations to actually improve and the sad thing I'm better off than most people and I still feel this way and I can only do so much when I can't exactly do ANYTHING of worth.

labels are kind of important when labeling yourself I think

So, if your family situation were better, and if your mother was happy, would you still be depressed?

I actually did that before dondon did. Sort of.

Turns out I wasn't sure on keeping growths on scrolls or not, decided to keep them since they weren't character based growths, but then I ended up using them more than I expected and I didn't find the challenge appealing near the end.

But yeah I did it, and I still have the videos uploaded on my Youtube about it. Mostly no warps except for 12x and 24x last I recall.

Knock yourself out.

ah, nice. I'll definitely watch these.

I think I used warp for 22, 23 and 12x

Salem's ai is weird. sometimes he doesn't use the sleep staff at all

same for the boss in 16B

ah, nice. I'll definitely watch these.

I think I used warp for 22, 23 and 12x

Salem's ai is weird. sometimes he doesn't use the sleep staff at all

same for the boss in 16B

I could've, but in the end I only used Warp in 12x to get items and 24x to just avoid status.

I know, and Salem can be quite easy to exploit since his skill stat isn't too high, so you can take it the slow way while using save states to keep his staff fresh.

labels are kind of important when labeling yourself I think

So, if your family situation were better, and if your mother was happy, would you still be depressed?

Just one way to try and describe what I feel.

I would be a completely different person for better or worse or even the same as I am now if that were the case.

labels labels labels

I know this sounds cliche but do your best to hang in there in time you're probably going to do something of worth. And yeah I know it's difficult in your situation, but try to enjoy life even the smallest things you do could bring joy. I mean for me hearing people that have jobs already makes me feel worthless, but I try to endure knowing I have to find a way to repay my parents in someway.

But yeah another cliche thing the human spirit and the driving force to push through and triumph.

Sorry if this doesn't help.

Edited by Generic Operator

I could've, but in the end I only used Warp in 12x to get items and 24x to just avoid status.

I know, and Salem can be quite easy to exploit since his skill stat isn't too high, so you can take it the slow way while using save states to keep his staff fresh.

ah same lol forgot about 24x. sety and galzus were lifesavers

yeah. i used to do that all the time haha.

I didn't know who to give wrath to, so i gave it to eryios since he has 0pcc

7e5674e2f1c19a8cf02e6da33a674b0b.png

Veld is so chump lol

Hmmmmmm I don't think it was soft much... It was a little painful!

oh no

Just one way to try and describe what I feel.

I would be a completely different person for better or worse or even the same as I am now if that were the case.

Why would you choose to say "I dunno" in so many words

Well, as GO said, hang in there. You can wait for someone or something to take care of your problems, you can take care of them yourself, or you can just die unsatisfied.

Approach it however you want, but I do hope you reach some kind of peace.

Edited by Pride

ah same lol forgot about 24x. sety and galzus were lifesavers

yeah. i used to do that all the time haha.

Veld is so chump lol

Guess all Zurg can do well is die, huh? Stone is a pingas though.

Veld is so chump lol

I found Charge better for him since it comes much later. To be fair, I completely forgot who I gave Wrath to. Might've been Dalsin.

I think Sirius once took a picture of a low level Marty killing Kempf in a single hit with a Poleaxe.

I found Charge better for him since it comes much later. To be fair, I completely forgot who I gave Wrath to. Might've been Dalsin.

I think Sirius once took a picture of a low level Marty killing Kempf in a single hit with a Poleaxe.

I might have seen it somewhere in this thread as well...

Guess all Zurg can do well is die, huh? Stone is a pingas though.

I guess, but thers always the kia staff if you went into 24x or just rushing him

ah nice. marty is a bro lol

I think i sold charge