• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine will bleed more than yours this month. YOU STILL HAVE NO EXCUSES

and what is your poor wallet bleeding out on

I love these.

keep on going bro haha xD

It's actually only an amusing pun if you know that the parody I was talking about was based on representing characters through the animals of the chinese zodiac

and my favorite character of all of them was "pig"

Edited by Pride

I was like that about four or five years ago. There may not be an infection in your trachea or other parts of your respiratory system, but your nose may still be producing abnormal amounts of mucus, right at the back where it won't really come out from the front. I had something similar to you, except well, mine was kind of lethal because the mucus would almost suffocate me and I didn't even know there was any!

Have you done any testing or any X-rays?

Actually, that's exactly what I had until a few weeks ago.

None.

Also hi. Game Center CX.

and what is your poor wallet bleeding out on

A 3DS

Actually, that's exactly what I had until a few weeks ago.

None.

Also hi. Game Center CX.

Ah, so did you do routine washing of your nasal cavities and all? I had to do that, and also had to use a spray to reduce mucus production. Have you been using theophylline syrups?

Hmm well, I guess you'd do that stuff with your doctor's advice if you still wanna go.

Hi! I got the first season, and an episode of the second season, then my connection murdered itself. But it's good! I would get more if I could. Arino is great.

Ah, so did you do routine washing of your nasal cavities and all? I had to do that, and also had to use a spray to reduce mucus production. Have you been using theophylline syrups?

Hmm well, I guess you'd do that stuff with your doctor's advice if you still wanna go.

Hi! I got the first season, and an episode of the second season, then my connection murdered itself. But it's good! I would get more if I could. Arino is great.

Yeaaah. Th-That was painful. ;___; I stopped taking syrup for a while, but I suppose it's time to try it again.

If it goes on for another month, I'll probably have to ask him about it.

Thanks for the advice everyone, btw.

\o/ Did you watch all the episodes you downloaded or not yet?

Yeaaah. Th-That was painful. ;___; I stopped taking syrup for a while, but I suppose it's time to try it again.

If it goes on for another month, I'll probably have to ask him about it.

Thanks for the advice everyone, btw.

\o/ Did you watch all the episodes you downloaded or not yet?

*patpat* It's ok. Good luck in combating your lung disease. I know how troublesome it can be.

I did. They were all great and introduced me to/reminded me of some interesting games. I'm already playing a lot of Door Door. Arino's resolve also inspires me to beat some difficult games I've never been able to before.

*patpat* It's ok. Good luck in combating your lung disease. I know how troublesome it can be.

I did. They were all great and introduced me to/reminded me of some interesting games. I'm already playing a lot of Door Door. Arino's resolve also inspires me to beat some difficult games I've never been able to before.

Thanks.

I'm genuinely impressed every time he beats a difficult game. I wish I could do the same but I lack the patience.

Thanks.

I'm genuinely impressed every time he beats a difficult game. I wish I could do the same but I lack the patience.

It is quite impressive. I've been doing that for a couple games lately. It's very satisfying, you should try it out.

It is quite impressive. I've been doing that for a couple games lately. It's very satisfying, you should try it out.

If only there wasn't so many games to play and so many things to do.

Gotta go.

See you soon, guys.

Sask. That screenshot isn't legit.

Just look at Wood/Owain's hair.

I see...thanks for explaining it...

See you Marthur, nice seeing you around again!

Edited by James Bond

I dunno if this is a bad honest question or not, but...

Why exactly is incest considered bad? I'm sure I've seen that discussed before but I think it was just based off of some kind of... myth?

Why exactly is incest considered bad? I'm sure I've seen that discussed before but I think it was just based off of some kind of... myth?

I'm pretty history will tell us why but it depends on the culture because people are different. Shocking I know.

Farthest Place-Threat is my all time favorite Absorption Gate theme. I could listen to it for a while.

Oh yes, I'm quite liking this BGM so far.

Well, one reason is genetically, as the lack of a diverse gene mixing can result in negative mutations, deformations, and mental illnesses. A repeated practice can lead to a genetic bottleneck and that's certainly a bad thing for the survival of a species.

Are you finally playing FE4, Rey

The scientific reason is it leads to defective children.

The moral reason is it's just wrong.

The economical reason is that it keeps riches in the hands of one family.