• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I kinda have that problem too. I only seem to remember select dreams or select dream portions. The curious thing is that for the stuff I forget, it happens actually after waking up. As in, I can remember, but then if I even let it slip out of mind for a second, suddenly I can no longer remember.

Not that I mind much since I can't even find some sense in them most of the time. Except when it was something cool.

"If you want to enter this room, please remove your clothes."

Good grief, this game is far lewder than F/SN

No, it's not.

If you say so.

Edited by OldMan

Silly BLS...what do you use instead?

Snes9x 1.51 v5.2, but only because of its better recording features (since you know, YouTuber and all).

If it weren't for that, I would be using BSNES.

haha

I find snes9x better than zsnes imo

Yeah. The problem is that a good number of ZSNES users hype it up for no reason whatsoever. Then when they get told about better SNES emulators...well let's not get me started on that.

Yeah. The problem is that a good number of ZSNES users hype it up for no reason whatsoever. Then when they get told about better SNES emulators...well let's not get me started on that.

oh god yeah. you're right about that lol

Snesx9 recording features are great

Snes9x 1.51 v5.2, but only because of its better recording features (since you know, YouTuber and all).

If it weren't for that, I would be using BSNES.

Downloaded it gonna try it out, although it seems more user friendly....

Van is quite the tough opponent...

Welp, that's to be expected. He does use stuff like RADIANT DRAGON, Guardian Frost, and all that jazz.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Phew... that I would've called a good day's work... and then they had to show a treasure chest at the Radiation Gate. Woops. Then again, this is a Tales game...

Phew... that I would've called a good day's work... and then they had to show a treasure chest at the Radiation Gate. Woops. Then again, this is a Tales game...

...and Tales games like to fake you out.

I never really got it about how a sphere having it's surfaced expanded still leaves a perfect sphere... neither how lowering it back still leaves a perfect sphere...