• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn from Rey and get them improved

Hmm I thought your default response was What's this?

Well I guess you just aren't feeling too defaulty at the moment, then! =3

What's this

Learn from Rey and get them improved

Nah, it was probably just a low night for dreaming. I had trouble getting to sleep for apparent no reason...

I had trouble getting to sleep for apparent no reason...

Edit: Ignore me. I misread "trouble getting to sleep" as "being sleep deprived before getting knocked out".

Edited by shadowofchaos

Being sleep deprived right before you get to sleep and getting KO'd as soon as you hit the bed pretty much gives you a higher chance of luciding and having a longer dream.

...The thing is, it's very unhealthy, obviously.

Didn't stop me from intentionally sleep depriving myself right before a Saturday in High School so I can have a niiiiice loooooong nap. >_>;

Being sleep deprived right before you get to sleep and getting KO'd as soon as you hit the bed pretty much gives you a higher chance of luciding and having a longer dream.

Didn't stop me from intentionally sleep depriving myself right before a Saturday in High School so I can have a niiiiice loooooong nap. >_>;

Are you becoming more like Vivi? >_>;

Man, I can't wait for the Bonds series of DLC...

I'd like for the Future of Despair ones, though I suppose the others as well.

Oh, interesting... not worth it for me. Having trouble sleeping is already a problem I have, I don't want to combo it with sleep deprivation....

Edited by Acacia Sgt

ティーンエージャーはそういうもんね。

I'd like for the Future of Despair ones, though I suppose the others as well.

I'm interested in that one as well. It's that the bonds DLC will make my pairing shenanigans much easier.

nessa_03.png

Because you're pretty much right on... I don't have a proper response to it.

It's okay Rey.

I'm interested in that one as well. It's that the bonds DLC will make my pairing shenanigans much easier.

nessa_03.png

>paying for easymode

I don't suppose I asked this but TE what did you think of the Ace Attorney movie? I was thinking of purchasing it but then I just remembered region locked DVD's /0\

It was entertaining. They captured the atmosphere of the game rather well.

>2013

>Region lock

I had forgotten AA had made a movie... what, there's region locks in those too!?

Ah definitely worth a watch then.

Unfortunately yes they insist on region locking dvds, but Acacia you might be able to watch it on your dvd since it will be released as region 4 dvd.

Ah definitely worth a watch then.

Unfortunately yes they insist on region locking dvds, but Acacia you might be able to watch it on your dvd since it will be released as region 4 dvd.

Oh, really... except I don't have a DVD player. My laptop doesn't have a slot for CD's... uh... I take it a PS2 is out of the question then...? I don't really know much of this Region system...

Edited by Acacia Sgt