• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'll have my vacation in October, and a small break in Christmas/New Year's Eve.

I'm kinda screwed.

In the end, I could only enjoy the fabled three-month summer vacation (early december to early march) at the very end. It was lame.

The worst part was having to study while my friends traveled, though.

My closest friends are going through the same stuff, so the calendar is similar. They are on different states, though.

[spoiler=You mean this?][...]

Narrator: "However, suddenly a genius was born amongst them."

Cars: "The power hidden within this body... this can't possibly be the limit of my abilities! I can have more, greater power...!"

Narrator: "The genius created the stone mask. The stone mask granted him immortality, but made him require even more vital energy - in other words, he had to kill even more animals. If left alone, he'd certainly kill every living being on Earth." [...]

Ahhh, yes. Thanks for that.

I was confused, you see...I thought all the Pillar Men were like Cars and co. since the beginning, but looks like it's the work of the mask. No wonder he was able to kill his entire clan.

That was an exciting drive home. First I had to take a back road that I am not familiar with because of an accident on the main road. Then my brakes go out as I'm going downhill. Such a thrilling life I lead!

That third Sword Dancer battle... well, certainly not harder than the second at any rate...

I wonder what the thing even is... Might be a zombie or something. The skits don't really say as to what it is.

That was an exciting drive home. First I had to take a back road that I am not familiar with because of an accident on the main road. Then my brakes go out as I'm going downhill. Such a thrilling life I lead!

Lots of (not) fun.

It made me think of the time I was heading back home from Momocon 2013 in Atlanta. Although my car was fully functional, I actually got lost looking for a 75-85 southbound entrance (I saw one almost immediately, but it was an HOV entrance, and I couldn't go on those since I was the only one in the car). It didn't help that it was midnight and no GPS >_>

It's a good thing it wasn't for long. I need to be better prepared for out-of-town traveling

Edited by BLS

I wonder what the thing even is... Might be a zombie or something. The skits don't really say as to what it is.

Well, it morphed into that Ultimatus Sword apparently, and considering you have to find it and examine it to talk to it before every fight (well, the first and last at least). So I'd guess, as the skits of this game probably guess at, that it's a demon/ghost/undead of sorts, that either takes the form of the sword as a "passive" shape, or just inhabits it. Or something.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, it morphed into that Ultimatus Sword apparently, and considering you have to find it and examine it to talk to it before every fight (well, the first and last at least). So I'd guess, as the skits of this game probably guess at, that it's a demon/ghost/undead of sorts, that either takes the form of the sword as a "passive" shape, or just inhabits it. Or something.

That sounds plausible.

This is the actual action of this game and looks pretty good too. It's getting released worldwise in October. This new Poke may be the female version of Mewtwo.

Edited by ポーラ