• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Failure. I mean, seriously, how does a full team lose to just one dude with a Shieldon?

Well, to be fair, Masamune mainly focuses on the Flying Type, and since Pokémon only have one single attack, it's more often than not of the Flying type, which against a Steel/Rock Pokémon, has a bad disadvantage. Since he had conquered Spectra he also had some Warriors with Ghosts around, but same thing, Steel resists them.

Also, Dragnor's gimmick is those pillars that would occasionally deal either of Water, Electric, Fire, and Grass damage. Considering we never see those battles, for all we know he stupidly kept moving to the pillars as they were ready to go off.

Not to mention, the Warrior with the Shieldon would only need to still be alive by the 15th turn and she wins, since Dragnor has the "Beat all the Defender Pokémon in X turns to win" for the Attacker faction.

Still... that's still hilarious that he couldn't take over a kingdom defended by one single Warrior, gimmicks aside.

You mean the one who was here too?

What? I thought that... I always thought that Annie was Arieta...

I'm just deliberately confusing you guys.

ReyxArieta FTW *is shot*

Blasphemy.

Everyone knows Arieta tops.

Well, to be fair, Masamune mainly focuses on the Flying Type, and since Pokémon only have one single attack, it's more often than not of the Flying type, which against a Steel/Rock Pokémon, has a bad disadvantage. Since he had conquered Spectra he also had some Warriors with Ghosts around, but same thing, Steel resists them.

Also, Dragnor's gimmick is those pillars that would occasionally deal either of Water, Electric, Fire, and Grass damage. Considering we never see those battles, for all we know he stupidly kept moving to the pillars as they were ready to go off.

Not to mention, the Warrior with the Shieldon would only need to still be alive by the 15th turn and she wins, since Dragnor has the "Beat all the Defender Pokémon in X turns to win" for the Attacker faction.

Still... that's still hilarious that he couldn't take over a kingdom defended by one single Warrior, gimmicks aside.

Oh... Flying fares very very poorly against something like a Shieldon. And Shieldon happens to be one of the most defensive Pokemon there is.

Also, just to be clear, a turn in Pokemon Conquest is the same as one in FE, right? (ergo, both armies take a turn before it's counted as one whole turn)

Edited by Levant Fortner

It's cute seeing him excited/happy about this pairing ^~^

Although from what I know of him it could just be him trying to make Rey feel uncomfortable~

But I'm hoping that if that has to be the case, it is both~!

Although from what I know of him it could just be him trying to make Rey feel uncomfortable~

Of course it is the case...

It's cute seeing him excited/happy about this pairing ^~^

Of course it's both, silly

Yay I like gushing!!

Good Lord

Edited by OldMan

Yaaaaaaaay ^o^

Hey you found that fast, like faster than I could've ever found it if I were you ;~;

You're a fast old maaaaaan

Edited by Freohr Datia

So Agate's Lolicon Dive is an official gag, huh

Pity the interview seems to be hard to access now

I wanna learn to run fast!!

Except no because asthma....

So I guess I'll just wanna learn to type/read/think fast =3 Those typically put no strain on me ^~^

Gotta go fast, Freohr.