• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You DO realize that cheering me on like that is gonna have SOMEONE use that ship emote on you, right? xD

If they do, that won't bother me. I'm just supporting this endeavor from the shadows after all.

...Son of a gun.

Dammit TE. Don't tell me that's Sakura on the third card. The one behind Ninian's.

The two hairs that stuck up is just telling me that's Sakura.

That wallpaper is just making me feel like "The Heartbreaker" instead of the title "Dreamweaver" that Acacia Sgt gave me.

Took you long enough Of course it is!

[10:02 PM] AthenaWyrm: http://puu.sh/2xi8Y

phewww

[10:02 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): TAKE MY MONEY

[10:03 PM] AstraLunaSol (Dan): so rey are you going to get a body pillow with that

[10:03 PM] shadowofchaos725 (Rey): I knew Dan was gonna take that shot.

Everyone is just combo'ing me.

Hahaha.

後悔しているかも・・・

Nice

But I thought you had already moved on from that

What do you want me to complain about?

I hate chapter 19.

The translation, of course

Politics!

I like the way you think

Oh wait, I just remembered I shouldn't be here!

It's okay Marthur

Edited by OldMan

"Economics and Politics"

...that's what this thread has turned into?

We also talk about your waifus

About how you shouldn't regret leaving Ninian, since Olivia is infinitely better

And about how you shouldn't regret leaving Olivia, as Annie is at least apparently real

Politics, don't really pay too much attention to them, unless it's Election time.

Economics, only pay attention if it's something major, otherwise same as with Politics.

Meanwhile, I'm more of a politics man.

Edited by OldMan

But I thought you had already moved on from that

僕もそう思った。

でも、その夢を見て、疑問がまだあるかもしれない。

since Olivia is infinitely better

おいおい、ちょっと・・・

Edited by shadowofchaos

People give politics a lot of flak because of the shit that comes from it, but there are some things economics simply cannot do by itself.

僕もそう思った。

でも、その夢を見て、疑問がまだあるかもしれない。

あ、あの夢か。読もう。

・・・

そうか、ニニアンもオリヴィエも君の新たなる恋を応援しているというわけだな。

(ohmy.png)

おいおい、ちょっと・・・

It's a fact. You agreed, don't bother yourself about-

Actually

Feel free to bother yourself about it, yes

Edited by OldMan

もう、分からない。

People give politics a lot of flak because of the shit that comes from it

Considering the associated meaning in this thread apparently... I just realized that was a horrible sentence.

Edited by shadowofchaos

もう、分からない。

そうかね。今は「やっとわかった」と言うべきではないか。

Considering the associated meaning in this thread apparently... I just realized that was a horrible sentence.

What, are you a believer of free market? Minimal government?

Edited by OldMan

Politics!

:shippingemote:

See, about politics though

as an American, I must say I am not a fan of disgustingly bloated government

I prefer a nice

tight

ship being run, one with enough inherent power to be firm

and yet the flexibility to be called supple

and in combination with a healthy economy

we could truly call this ideal

A government needs to be ample and well-rounded in order to attend to the needs of the people

And NTG must stop being a bad girl

Edited by OldMan

A government needs to be ample and well-rounded in order to attend to the needs of the people

And NTG must stop being a bad girl

Despite differing from my own perfect vision, I can agree with this.

Although essays could be written on the topic, we can say

in short(s)such a government would fill nicely

Hmm actually I meant to say economics.

Don't go confusin the two my friend

some parts o the world they get right upset about that they do

Fascinating dream. There was a portion that was a trip to Canada to the Arctic for some sort of research. You know, like in that episode of the Big Bang Theory. Although I don't think I ever knew what exactly we were going to study over there. Who cares, Now I can say I finally visit Canada, even if in a dream.

And I remember, there was this close call of sorts were two members of that dream group were standing near the ocean, and the ice they were on tore off and began to drift away. It was a little hectic, they had only the wire of an equipment to grab into and pull themselves back to shore. As if they didn't had something to use as a paddle, apparently.

And then this weird thing happened. For some reason the door of the building we were staying at was left open. And we were all at the table, and somehow, that meant that some of them had their tongues numb by the door being open, though it didn't looked like the cold was stepping in, just sunlight. It was funny though how they were unable to talk properly though, heh.

Oh yeah, the dream also covered a little of the return trip apparently. Hilariously, we passed through Chicago on the way back, and while there, I was making a phone call to someone on the East Coast for direction on a place in California. You know, because Logic was not a member of the team apparently. lol

Ah, such an enjoyable dream...

Despite differing from my own perfect vision, I can agree with this.

Although essays could be written on the topic, we can say

in short(s)such a government would fill nicely

Good

There are many winning formulas after all

Fascinating dream. There was a portion that was a trip to Canada to the Arctic for some sort of research. You know, like in that episode of the Big Bang Theory. Although I don't think I ever knew what exactly we were going to study over there. Who cares, Now I can say I finally visit Canada, even if in a dream.

And I remember, there was this close call of sorts were two members of that dream group were standing near the ocean, and the ice they were on tore off and began to drift away. It was a little hectic, they had only the wire of an equipment to grab into and pull themselves back to shore. As if they didn't had something to use as a paddle, apparently.

And then this weird thing happened. For some reason the door of the building we were staying at was left open. And we were all at the table, and somehow, that meant that some of them had their tongues numb by the door being open, though it didn't looked like the cold was stepping in, just sunlight. It was funny though how they were unable to talk properly though, heh.

Oh yeah, the dream also covered a little of the return trip apparently. Hilariously, we passed through Chicago on the way back, and while there, I was making a phone call to someone on the East Coast for direction on a place in California. You know, because Logic was not a member of the team apparently. lol

Ah, such an enjoyable dream...

Rey's dream was superior