• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And Masamune lost his last kingdom. Now it's just between Nobunaga and me now... yikes, I better push him back while my frontline is still strong, even if as a distraction. Well, later...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And Masamune lost his last kingdom. Now it's just between Nobunaga and me now... yikes, I better push him back while my frontline is still strong, even if as a distraction. Well, later...

It's the DAGRON man and you now...

It's the DAGRON man and you now...

Taking Avia off from him is no problem. The problem is afterwards. Since he has more than one kingdom, his Warriors will retreat so I can't gain them to my side. This means that unless I move my own Warriors, I leave a Kingdom undefended the moment I take another. Since Nobunaga's current Kingdoms barring Avia are all interconnected between themselves, we'll just be going back and forth until one manages to hold it's ground. Which won't be that bad on the long run since I have much more Warriors to spare for defense.

Oh well, it will be nothing soon enough...

Taking Avia off from him is no problem. The problem is afterwards. Since he has more than one kingdom, his Warriors will retreat so I can't gain them to my side. This means that unless I move my own Warriors, I leave a Kingdom undefended the moment I take another. Since Nobunaga's current Kingdoms barring Avia are all interconnected between themselves, we'll just be going back and forth until one manages to hold it's ground. Which won't be that bad on the long run since I have much more Warriors to spare for defense.

Oh well, it will be nothing soon enough...

I suppose you'll have to go at it with some AZURE TIGER CLAWS, then some INFERNO DIVIDER, and some CARNAGE SCISSORS.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I suppose you'll have to go at it with some AZURE TIGER CLAWS, them some INFERNO DIVIDER, and some CARNAGE SCISSORS.

Haha, well, we'll see, we'll see. Fortunately I know well the access points between kingdoms to plan well an invasion to his lands without suffering from retaliation on undefended places.