FE4 THREAD

Fia

AH! Forgive me. I was merely checking to make sure you aren't a cyborg disguised as a human!

I shall trust you for now.

What if it's a T-1000? Can you tell with mere pokes?

I mean, I guess the density would give it away, but I'm sure they've thought of that...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why's that?

daaaaamn

Because they will kill people who need to survive, for the future's sake.

yeeeaaaahhh

I'll try downloading, but in the meantime, let me tell you, that SMB2 episode with the hot springs was great. I really wanna go to those hot springs now. ;_;

So far we've learned how to turn off the RTF editor, but only if it disables the other buttons. If you found out how to while it doesn't disable the buttons then I would love to learn how ;n;

Because they will kill people who need to survive, for the future's sake.

yeeeaaaahhh

I'll try downloading, but in the meantime, let me tell you, that SMB2 episode with the hot springs was great. I really wanna go to those hot springs now. ;_;

I see. And I agree it's impossible to tell just by poking. Musashi should investigate deeper.

Ah I remember that episode with the impossibly difficult strategy they came up with just to hit that one block.

Edited by Marthur

I sense... No love here.

Because your lover isn't here?

;_;

WHY JENNI

My love is in the form of NTG Maker.

Oh hey, it had been long since I saw that Totori avi...

Placeholder until I choose/make a different avatar, heh...

Am I...?

Yes!

!!! Soooo cute!! :newyears:

Toto is totally cute huh.

So far we've learned how to turn off the RTF editor, but only if it disables the other buttons. If you found out how to while it doesn't disable the buttons then I would love to learn how ;n;

I... didn't realize people actually used the buttons, I always found it more comfortable to tag everything by hand... But yeah, I see what you're saying now. I um, will seek further assistance in this matter then.

I see. And I agree it's impossible to tell just by poking. Musashi should investigate deeper.

Ah I remember that episode with the impossibly difficult strategy they came up with just to hit that one block.

Indeed he should. But looks like he's not afraid of any T-1000s.

That strategy meeting they had was impressive. I must admit, it made me long for a life where I play video games all the time and have strategy meetings about them.

I... didn't realize people actually used the buttons, I always found it more comfortable to tag everything by hand... But yeah, I see what you're saying now. I um, will seek further assistance in this matter then.

I always found manual tagging to be easier, too. Unless it's like, a LP update or something.

Oh wow, it's live. You can view new replies if they're made while you're posting... OH WOW. You can add quotes while you're posting. OMG.

Ouch

IT USED TO BE MUCH MORE THAN THAT

Somebody else would've said it

No, now is much more. Now, it's a love that also serves for more people. And face it, you also get to see different sides of NTG that otherwise you'd rarely see.

%5BNTG%5DSpecialWub.GIF

You're mean.

:3

TheEnd's mean.

Haha, I actually type in most codes by hand too! I'm too "lazy" to use the buttons.

I--I don't have a lover!

Oh. okay. :mellow: