• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So I heard from my dad that Jupiter was currently shining so brightly it's actually possible to see it during daytime, as some very very faint light somewhere above the moon on the day sky. Oh well...

I... didn't realize people actually used the buttons, I always found it more comfortable to tag everything by hand... But yeah, I see what you're saying now. I um, will seek further assistance in this matter then.

I usually use both, I think depending on if I typed everything out before deciding I wanted a code or after! =o Most typically, I'd just use the bottons~

Typing

[color=4169e1][/color]

all the time can get pretty annoying, it was much quicker with ctrl+a and then two clicks~

Though with what I have to do now to get the colour working, it might be much easier with typing in the 4169e1 or royal blue myself rather than clicking on the buttons x3

It appeared when I was on Fast Reply. Maybe it's only on that... A prompt appears saying something like "# new replies. Show Me".

I've seen such a prompt quite a bit.

Yeah, he's 'napping'

>Let's Play Fire Emblem: Awakening - Episode 20 - Olivia Waffle

>Guest co-commentator for Male MU/Avatar and Olivia C Support: http://www.youtube.com/user/Arieta1117

ohmy.png

Expected/10

Edited by Levant Fortner