FE4 THREAD

Fia

Terumi and Tenjou's son I presume. Hopefully the other dude has the bird like that one character concept.

Perhaps, that would be pretty cool.

Dlc characters at 9$ each :Knoll:

Edited by Generic Operator

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, that would be pretty cool.

Dlc characters at 9$ each :Knoll:

Pretty cool indeed but what the hell is Terumi gonna do? Snake chains? That's so last year.

They could be Fre and people will still bitch about it. I just hope they aren't boring to watch but Hazama is already kinda boring so odds are Terumi will be too.

Pretty cool indeed but what the hell is Terumi gonna do? Snake chains? That's so last year.

They could be Fre and people will still bitch about it. I just hope they aren't boring to watch but Hazama is already kinda boring so odds are Terumi will be too.

Perhaps like you said more snakes stuff and ferocity, yeah thats true just like Tekken Tag 2 free DLC character people complained "OMG clone characters"

Maybe I should check out the new BB radio episode.

Edited by Generic Operator

Them being half-jaguar makes more sense.

How else would they be able to wrestle so well.

That's true, that rolling death cradle grab, screwdriver, and giant swing, very vicious.

SPcakes Nob 2 hours ago

Trust me kid, it's not that she's a girl. It's like I said, she's annoying. She talks too much, she's loud, and she certainly makes the LP worse by distracting Rey from the actual game. That's why we see hour long videos and half of it is him and arietta screaming about what the Japanese actually says compared to how us Baka-Gaijins would translate it to. She hurts, not helps.

Hohoho.

*doesn't give a damn*

That's true, that rolling death cradle grab, screwdriver, and giant swing, very vicious.

Ah yes. the jaguars most well known ways of killing its prey.

SPcakes Nob 2 hours ago

Trust me kid, it's not that she's a girl. It's like I said, she's annoying. She talks too much, she's loud, and she certainly makes the LP worse by distracting Rey from the actual game. That's why we see hour long videos and half of it is him and arietta screaming about what the Japanese actually says compared to how us Baka-Gaijins would translate it to. She hurts, not helps.

Hohoho.

*doesn't give a damn*

It's like you want us to do this.

SPcakes Nob 2 hours agoTrust me kid, it's not that she's a girl. It's like I said, she's annoying. She talks too much, she's loud, and she certainly makes the LP worse by distracting Rey from the actual game. That's why we see hour long videos and half of it is him and arietta screaming about what the Japanese actually says compared to how us Baka-Gaijins would translate it to. She hurts, not helps.Hohoho.*doesn't give a damn*

Someone is very hostile. :Knoll:

Clannad and general voice actress discussion on Skype.

And making connections to the husbands they have in the games/animu.

...and how the voice actresses were connected to weird attack names in other games.

And how that would be kinky in bed.

So Rey there's this one game with Kana Hanazawa with this quote:

「お仕置きの時間よ・・・こんなのが好きだなんて、とってもドMな変態さんねぇ またしてあげるわ」

I'm sorry

So Rey there's this one game with Kana Hanazawa with this quote:

「お仕置きの時間よ・・・こんなのが好きだなんて、とってもドMな変態さんねぇ またしてあげるわ」

I'm sorry

Hahahahaha. That gave me a good laugh.