Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

But you already knew that, of course.

You're Rey, after all.

Hmmmm from what I've seen in this thread so far, it seems that that phrase is more fitting for TheEnd than Rey x3 But perhaps it could still apply to both well enough~

I think it's kinda silly how people seem to make a bigger deal about messing up their non-native language than the grammar errors they make in their own native language x3

That was interesting, my dream had a Castlevania-esque segment. Although for the life of me I can't figure out when it was suppose to take place. So like, the backstory mentioned the year 1850, but the first level, some sort of rural village, looked very 20thCentury-esque (they had electricity for starters), and the enemies included TinMan-like robots and skeletons wielding machine guns that looked like the TF2 Heavy's. Oh, and I had a companion of sorts who wielded a handgun while I had the whip. What a curious scenario...

I think it's kinda silly how people seem to make a bigger deal about messing up their non-native language than the grammar errors they make in their own native language x3

Err... haven't you guys been calling me silly for a long time now? xD

Why is that surprising?

I don't give a damn about screwing up in Tagalog anyway... unless it's speaking to my older relatives.

That was interesting, my dream had a Castlevania-esque segment. Although for the life of me I can't figure out when it was suppose to take place. So like, the backstory mentioned the year 1850, but the first level, some sort of rural village, looked very 20thCentury-esque (they had electricity for starters), and the enemies included TinMan-like robots and skeletons wielding machine guns that looked like the TF2 Heavy's. Oh, and I had a companion of sorts who wielded a handgun while I had the whip. What a curious scenario...

Damn Tin Men... *Order of Ecclesia ramble*

Edited by Levant Fortner

Err... haven't you guys been calling me silly for a long time now? xD

Why is that surprising?

I don't give a damn about screwing up in Tagalog anyway... unless it's speaking to my older relatives.

Everybody's silly =o

Personally I'd find it more concerning to mess up a language you grew up with than messing up a language you don't know as well yet~

I was talking about TheEnd for the most part, anyway. But I was also including pretty much everybody who would always to correct others speaking a language that they haven't quite grown up with~ That everybody includes a lot of people, not just you xb

Share french fries with me too? :D:

Acacia has wild dreams. Dreamer Acacia.

Siily NTG

Is that directed to me? Yes it's true!

Siily Sask

:rolleyes: and tut tut... oh well, who wouldn't?

HI NTG

how you made it that big, word?

YAY

I was using RTF and seeing how big it went... and then I switched back to plaintext and thought I'd type in my own size instead and instead of replacing 6 with 7, I got 76

Hehe, and thankfully they're not like Rey's. lol

Thankfully none of our dreams are like Rey's.

I had no dream that I remember of, last night! Although... I swear I had a small dream in the 5 minutes between my alarm clock going off (I woke up and then kind of fell asleep again but fortunately my mum woke me up for uni) and then actually waking/getting up. I forgot what it was though, nothing interesting most likely.

YAY

I was using RTF and seeing how big it went... and then I switched back to plaintext and thought I'd type in my own size instead and instead of replacing 6 with 7, I got 76

Silly NTG...

Thankfully none of our dreams are like Rey's.

I had no dream that I remember of, last night! Although... I swear I had a small dream in the 5 minutes between my alarm clock going off (I woke up and then kind of fell asleep again but fortunately my mum woke me up for uni) and then actually waking/getting up. I forgot what it was though, nothing interesting most likely.

Oh yes, I also tend to forget mine often. At least since my dreams are segmented, there's a higher chance for me to remember a segment or two, heh.

Silly NTG...

Heehee.

What are you up to?

Oh yes, I also tend to forget mine often. At least since my dreams are segmented, there's a higher chance for me to remember a segment or two, heh.

Mm-hm! If my dreams contain many parts, then I probably don't remember more than 2 too.

Once I had a pretty cool dream, but I forgot it during the day! But I really wanted to remember it, so I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes, trying to remember... and then it was probably 10 mins later but I did remember it! It felt so cool!

And what are you up to?

A MAN'S DREAM WILL NEVER DIE!!!

M-MOMO!

And what are you up to?

And what am I up to?

Mm-hm! If my dreams contain many parts, then I probably don't remember more than 2 too.

Once I had a pretty cool dream, but I forgot it during the day! But I really wanted to remember it, so I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes, trying to remember... and then it was probably 10 mins later but I did remember it! It felt so cool!

And what are you up to?

Reading up on some stuff. Afterwards I'll have to keep working on my HW.

Frefreeee

Reading up on some stuff. Afterwards I'll have to keep working on my HW.

Ah. I feel too tired to do any homework... ugh. But I probably should, later.

I wish I knew...

WoW I guess...

:s

I see... MMOs...