• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So EarthBound is hitting the US Wii U VC.

Ayanami is never gonna shut up about it now.

Haaa... I wonder if they'll change it in any way... or were able to work around any legal business without cutting content... I think.

Oh look, a new season of PoE races-

>"Season Two caters towards more timezones"

>Vast majority of the races happen while I'm at work or sleeping

What is this bullshit

That plan failed, comrade. I can't get the chef ending.

Damn.

So yeah. Last year... this happened:

So yeah... Business Japanese. We had a guest speaker. The "Business Training" thing, with her explaining eye contact, tone, smiling, greetings, etc. being important in Japan. I got targeted for a question. BUSINESS JAPANESE MIND YOU.

リボンコさん、彼女か奥さんがいますか。 (Do you have a girlfriend or wife?)

い・・・いません。 (N-no?)

At this point, I was like WUT.

欲しいのですか。(Do you want one?)

*10 seconds of silence*

I burst out laughing a bit...

え・・・はい? (Uhhh... yes?)

And then she goes on about my hesitant tone and applies it to business and stuff... as normal.

I GOT VICTIMIZED. XD

Best Japanese class ever.

She showed up in my class again as a guest speaker. xD

She presented again in my culture class. So, the difference is, during my self-intro, I said I liked games. She pressed for details, and I ended up saying I loved FE13 and how there's a self-insert character in the game. (Yes, in class)

So after class, she was a little curious (because she saw my folder) so I ended up showing her the game. And how she actually remembered me from last semester's Business class. xD

Nice 10 minute conversation after class. Now... the worst part. How do I know I'm a weeb? In the hallway outside the class room, I bumped into someone's backpack. I said "Sorry" in English, but I had to stop myself from saying "Sumimasen." I said "Su" before I stopped for a second and said "Sorry". xD

N-no, Momo doesn't seem to be a suitable nickname for you.

It has been treating me okay! Ah, I decided to go to bed later last night (ie slept at 1am-ish) but I had to wake up at 7am so it was a pretty bad move... heh... heh... =_= How is your day?!

Oh oops... yeah when I started calling him that, it wasn't exactly because I thought it was fitting x3

Ahhhhhhhh yeah that sounds like no fuuuuun =< As for me, today I missed class because I need to get a job and get my own car D=

Creativity is for the weak

Well, that explains me =o

She showed up in my class again as a guest speaker. xD

She presented again in my culture class. So, the difference is, during my self-intro, I said I liked games. She pressed for details, and I ended up saying I loved FE13 and how there's a self-insert character in the game. (Yes, in class)

So after class, she was a little curious (because she saw my folder) so I ended up showing her the game. And how she actually remembered me from last semester's Business class. xD

Nice 10 minute conversation after class. Now... the worst part. How do I know I'm a weeb? In the hallway outside the class room, I bumped into someone's backpack. I said "Sorry" in English, but I had to stop myself from saying "Sumimasen." I said "Su" before I stopped for a second and said "Sorry". xD

Wow... that must've been... awkward...

Out of curiosity, have you lived in Japan before, Rey?

I mean, if you've been immersed in the Japanese culture (directly) for a long time, saying "sumimasen" would be more... understandable, but if you haven't, then... wow.

Edited by FranticforFreeFruityFruit

Screw the population growth, I want to whine about Fire Emblem getting more sales by giving up all decency because I don't like fanservice!

Edited by Charlie

And so Rey's harem grows bigger and bigger

Is Annie okay with that

I'm sorry, TE... Sensei route is too much for me.

Out of curiosity, have you lived in Japan before, Rey?

I mean, if you've been immersed in the Japanese culture (directly) for a long time, saying "sumimasen" would be more... understandable, but if you haven't, then... wow.

Nope. Never been there.

I WANT TO GO TO THE FREAKING ARCADES. THOSE 5 STORY ARCADES.

...then again, I've been "immersed" in my own world for at least 6 years... And it sure as hell isn't in English.