Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You're one of them.

As is Kon. Hi Kon!

I know you're old, but I doubt "Pervert" is a word that has changed in meaning.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I know you're old, but I doubt "Pervert" is a word that has changed in meaning.

You'd be surprised.

But I noticed Kon before he mentioned penises /party pooper

Silence niban kawaii Edited by OldMan

Pure coincidence, unfortunately for you guys. I've been offline for most of today and yesterday and was catching up on the thread.

A pervert I may be, but I'm not going to come running at the mention of penises. I have standards, you know :<

Okay, I challenge you, what makes you think I'm a pervert?

You're male.

Pure coincidence, unfortunately for you guys. I've been offline for most of today and yesterday and was catching up on the thread.

A pervert I may be, but I'm not going to come running at the mention of penises. I have standards, you know :<

So you admit it. Good. Edited by OldMan

I'm glad I'm not.

When I'm gone for most of a day, I often spend a lot of time catching up on this thread, depending on how many pages get added while I'm away.

I like you. You're brave.

You're male.

So what? Females can be perverts too. The mere fact of being one sex or the other means jack if one is a pervert or not.

Try again.

So what? Females can be perverts too. The mere fact of being one sex or the other means jack if one is a pervert or not.

Try again.

A male's normal behavior is considered perverted.

Not acting like a normal male is considered perverted.

Just how are you planning to escape from this?

A male's normal behavior is considered perverted.

Not acting like a normal male is considered perverted.

Just how are you planning to escape from this?

Ah, key word here is "considered". "Considered a pervert" =/= "Is a pervet".

Ah, key word here is "considered". "Considered a pervert" =/= "Is a pervet".

Perception is truth.

We are what we perceive ourselves to be, and what others perceive us as being.

Someone considered as something is indeed something, from a certain point of view.

And everything is from a certain point of view.

Perception is truth.

We are what we perceive ourselves to be, and what others perceive us as being.

Someone considered as something is indeed something, from a certain point of view.

And everything is from a certain point of view.

Truth only to the beholder. There is a real truth. A disputable, irrevocable, truth, However, right now there are billions and billions of perceptions of this truth. Unless it can be proved and matches the real truth, you can't claim it as the truth.

So it is true that I'm a pervert, but only in the perception of an individual, that is, you. However, I being the beholder of the real truth know otherwise, that your perception is incorrect to the real truth.

You may call that just my own perception of the real truth, but that would only be your perception of my perception. The real truth lies with me, whether you want to trust me or not is irrelevant to the truth itself.

Well I'd love to keep playing this, but I have to go to school. Maybe once I'm back we can keep discussing your erroneous perception of me, over some tea and crumpets. Though for now, bye-bye!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Truth only to the beholder. There is a real truth. A disputable, irrevocable, truth, However, right now there are billions and billions of perceptions of this truth. Unless it can be proved and matches the real truth, you can't claim it as the truth.

So it is true that I'm a pervert, but only in the perception of an individual, that is, you. However, I being the beholder of the real truth know otherwise, that your perception is incorrect to the real truth.

You may call that just my own perception of the real truth, but that would only be your perception of my perception. The real truth lies with me, whether you want to trust me or not is irrelevant to the truth itself.

There might be a real, immutable truth somewhere. But can it be reached? Can it be understood? Can it be proved? Personally, I believe there is such truth, but my hands will never be able to truly reach it.

But see, you are objectively mistaken if you believe you can find the truth about yourself simply by looking inside. While it is true (...ha! As in logically sound) that you're the only one who knows yourself from inside, you still judge yourself based on outside parameters - because everything we learn is by comparison.

If you consider yourself physically strong, but everyone around you can lift more weight than you, are you really strong? You aren't. If you consider yourself smart but your grades are the worst of all, are you really smart? Perhaps not. If you consider yourself honest but you're the only one stealing? You get the idea.

So even if you don't consider yourself a pervert, those around you might call you one, with reason.

Or they might call you one for widely different, contradictory reasons. Because a word's meanings aren't set in stone, and they're sometimes made so ample that they almost lose all meaning.

Well I'd love to keep playing this, but I have to go to school. Maybe once I'm back we can keep discussing your erroneous perception of me, over some tea and crumpets. Though for now, bye-bye!

Oh my Edited by OldMan