• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't. In fact, glasses are pretty cool. I'll just miss being totally healthy, I guess.

I've never known how it is to see things clearly without glasses.

You've come this far, you'll have to to tell us her answer now.

There is none. All she said was "I figured".

What I was completely scared of, was losing the friendship like what happened to me in Middle School.

A female friend I had for a long time... pretty much okay friends with. I gave her a teddy bear for Valentines Day. Told her how I felt.

She threw it in the trash right in front of me.

So this isn't even your final form, huh

Do you shave, Jenni

I don't want to believe

But facts are facts

what

Maybe

How intrusive Arms and legs? No. Although I did it once for experimentation and having smooth skin was interesting but boooy it takes too long to shave it all.

Rotten girl

what

Firm cheesecakes are indeed the best. Firm cakes are, in general. Our cheesecakes are like...tarts, but with this weird crust that's...sort of crumbly...but also soft...and soggy-ish...and the cheese isn't nearly as good...

Ahhhhh, now I want some. I should drop by a Pizza Hut when I'm in the UK. Last time I went to a Pizza Hut, they had cheesecake, chocolate cake and a newly added dessert that was like, these pieces of cinnamon-y things with some sort of white syrup thing on them. I am very eloquent today, as you can clearly see.

I think I know...it's...yes, it must be...

Ehhh?! Sounds bad...

Pizza Hut is fantastic! And I don't know if you have this deal, but if you fill out a survey (with a code that you get with a receipt) you get a 2 for 1 voucher on pizzas! So it's literally buy 1 pizza, get 1 free! Of course, the voucher expires in a month. You get pulled into the cycle of eating at Pizza Hut every month, getting a receipt each time so you can get a code to fill out and get a voucher and then use it etc etc

Eloquence! Oh no, are you tired?

Right now they have some sundaes. In fact you see in their menu here... apparently they come with a sparkler o_o I have to try it.

It must be... some random dude!!!

A popular location in fujoshiland

Really? I suppose.

My vision is so poor that if I take off my glasses I see backwards in time

WOW that is amazing.

What I was completely scared of, was losing the friendship like what happened to me in Middle School.

A female friend I had for a long time... pretty much okay friends with. I gave her a teddy bear for Valentines Day. Told her how I felt.

I feel all depressed ;~;

Damn dude. That must've sucked.

/patpat

;_;

It doesn't bother me.

That's all?

You see

Somebody who is able to readily do something like that isn't really worth keeping as "friend"

Also, my internet cut off when I posted that. Which is why I wasn't on for a while.

Aw

I wanted impulsive replies

Maybe

How intrusive Arms and legs? No. Although I did it once for experimentation and having smooth skin was interesting but boooy it takes too long to shave it all.

Rotten girl

what

So it's maybe now

Blame yourself for it I see

;_;

what

Well, you know what they say, "better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all"... or so it goes... or something. Although I don't agree with it.

Rey is a real life Cordelia!?

...uh... Chrom doesn't know about it in Cordelia's case.

And I talk to her pretty much every day. >_>;

Edited by shadowofchaos

Blame lack of game

also it was middle school, kids are fickle you know

Well, you know what they say, "better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all"... or so it goes... or something. Although I don't agree with it.

why not

Aww...

So it's maybe now

Blame yourself for it I see

;_;

what

I don't know really. You can judge for yourself when the time comes.

Just because I mentioned leg hair But I will probably shave underarm hair for the summer if I wear something sleeveless

;_;

nothing

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Hmm, how should you reject someone, anyway?

Well at least definitely not throwing the teddy bear they worked hard to save up for by skipping lunches to save up the money for in the trash right in front of them.

why not

Pay not attention to me, just my usual disdain on the subject. Like that one time in Middle School where I decided to just do nothing about it.

Hey hey hey hey.

I'm just happy both of us can still have laughs.

I'm fine with this for now. She at least knows.

I see, so that's how it is.

Well, glad to know your friendship wasn't ruined.

Rey is a real life Cordelia!?

Yes.

Ehhh?! Sounds bad...

Pizza Hut is fantastic! And I don't know if you have this deal, but if you fill out a survey (with a code that you get with a receipt) you get a 2 for 1 voucher on pizzas! So it's literally buy 1 pizza, get 1 free! Of course, the voucher expires in a month. You get pulled into the cycle of eating at Pizza Hut every month, getting a receipt each time so you can get a code to fill out and get a voucher and then use it etc etc

Eloquence! Oh no, are you tired?

Right now they have some sundaes. In fact you see in their menu here... apparently they come with a sparkler o_o I have to try it.

It must be... some random dude!!!

It is...

Ahhhh, I haven't been there in so long! That sounds like a great deal, but I'm not sure if the Pizza Huts in the Middle East have it...they probably do though. It sounds like a vicious cycle.

N-not really.

Th-those sundaes...man, this is why I need to get the hell out of here. Sparklers are pretty fun...

Actually, I think it's a dude that calculates his every move and has very effective plans that he sets into motion often.

It doesn't bother me.

A-alright...

I don't know really. You can judge for yourself when the time comes.

Just because I mentioned leg hair But I will probably shave underarm hair for the summer if I wear something sleeveless

;_;

nothing

Oh no

It was the obvious conclusion I see

;_;

hmmmm

This is irking me.

What is irking you? The fact you were implicitly rejected, or

I don't mean to rub salt on the wound or anything, but I wanted to make sure