FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh you

How are you going to hear Olivia's hazukashii voice if you go deaf

Full blast with these headphones are comparatively not loud when put against how loud the game room is.

I put the entire OST on shuffle. Obviously not Disc 5. That would sound lewd with the females.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Full blast with these headphones are comparatively not loud when put against how loud the game room is.

I put the entire OST on shuffle. Obviously not Disc 5. That would sound lewd with the females.

Isn't making you any less deaf, you know

But well, other than that... nothing wrong if it helps you focus, I suppose

Couldn't Rey just study somewhere that isn't a game room?

Like in a place where it's more appropriate to study.

Like a library.

Where he doesn't need FE13 music to drown out other sounds.

Where it's quiet.

Edited by Fruit Ninja

That would involve walking all the way across campus.

...Which happens to be the opposite direction of my class. The SU (the building with the game room) is literally right next to where my Japanese class is.

That would involve walking all the way across campus.

...Which happens to be the opposite direction of my class. The SU (the building with the game room) is literally right next to where my Japanese class is.

Admit it, you go there for your otaku friends

on a tangentially related note

You know

the last dude I met on campus who I started talking with anime about

put me down on his phone as (pride's name)-otaku

I must confess, I was rather offended

on a tangentially related note

You know

the last dude I met on campus who I started talking with anime about

put me down on his phone as (pride's name)-otaku

I must confess, I was rather offended

It's okay Pride

We're all worse than you

So you just don't like competition

I see

There's someone there with a higher power level than me.

Simply because he's a hell of a lot more fluent.

Though he doesn't show up there that often.

Interesting, "Conquest of Shikoku", this game may not have that many new stages, but they're interesting all the same...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Fuck this fat crow and his fatherfucking crush

So you're usually the senpai, huh

How's your power level relative to this other guy?

You don't know how excellent that this game really is...

For one thing, if you go to another Era like the middle ages from this present time, you may say and talk about stuff that the middle ages era folks won't know what your talking about. Like you talk about a Gastation and such. =)

-The Main story IS this game's era.
-DLC is other eras.

I'm doing Lunatic and doing exceedingly well in it. Yep! I've stayed in Chrom's own era so far. I'm at Chapter 6 now and have lost Ricken and Kellam so far. I'm planning to pair up Sully with Lon'qu. So Kjelle can get the Astra skill. I've only summoned Clair and she's doing ok. Chrom is now getting better like Freddie. This difficulty setting is so hard that you likely will repeat each map at least a few times as it may sometimes relie on luck of the RNG. I've stayed in Chrom's era thus far. THIS GAME IS RAD. I love it because it's all about time travel and FE1(NES) is great because it's most historical than any other game in the series. Yep. Arenas have no exit, it's a battle to the death when only one of you will walk out alive and you see stonehenges, Macedonia/Macedon (A real life country) and things like that! Good god I love this game. FE13. I'm giggling and lullygaging in certain parts like the "Another wants a war" tune. Like whenever you see like Gangrel, Walhart, etc. As well as the rebellious tune in Chapter 3 with Raimi. YES! THIS IS YOUR OWN ERA, CHROM! I will do a run on hard eventually where I won't use any foreign characters (Spotpass/DLC) and any foreign weapons from other games till the post-game! Like Celica's Gale and such. Just characters and weapons from Chrom's own era and no DLC episodes till post-game.(Not this run, since I'm planning to give All Stats+2 and Elite to Chrom later. Around Chapter 17.) I've done the first two playthroughs where Chrom and his friends are in his own era completely. No other era travel. =D
LOVE THIS GAME! FE's 1(NES)&13 are my utmost favorite in the series as to what I've said already why! Like Chrono Trigger, yep!

Edited by ポーラ

Recorded runs that i plan to do....

-No Foreign run. (Till post-game!)

-Girls only run

-Regular run

Sure :dry:

That doesn't suit my tastes. The eyes are looking too far to the side, not to mention the expression is mirrored. I am trying to refrain from using Tangerine emotes, but it looks like I'll have to deal with using that one until I find something more suitable. :Hugh:

That doesn't suit my tastes. The eyes are looking too far to the side, not to mention the expression is mirrored. I am trying to refrain from using Tangerine emotes, but it looks like I'll have to deal with using that one until I find something more suitable. :Hugh:

It's okay Mumu, we understand