What's wrong Freohr

It's so pitifuuuuuuuuuuul

It makes people afraid just to make a little phone call ;~;

I did make it though~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I did make it though~

Being unable to deal with phones like a normal person allowed me to get a better job though

Hooray for civil service

Rey?

As far as this board is concerned, I only bully Rey in this thread, okay.

Old men can be downright shameless sometimes, isn't that right, Jenni?

And kids nowadays are downright rude

Didn't you help with translating FE12?

In which case, a lot of people - myself included - benefited from your work.

Yes I did.

But by the time the project was ending, I was sure they only sought me because they were downright desperate. I suppose I can only do so much with my current (English) ability - my prose ends up being weird, etc.

I already knew that

It was the reason why I asked for proofreaders

And yet they'd throw it on my face

And here I am butthurt, half a year later

TheEnd is mean in that way; you should know better, always being teased like that. D:<

Let me tell you a spoiler

She actually likes it

Edited by OldMan

So apparently one of my friends at work may have been pocketing money by double-dipping someones's credit card. Wonderful.

Edited by Hyde

So apparently one of my friends at work may have been pocketing money by double-dipping people's credit cards. Wonderful.

You seem to work with a lot of colorful people.

I did make it though~

My friends and I are incompatible with technology. Calling people on the phone scares me. Sending emails scares me.

Here's the best part: The card that was double-dipped? It was owned by the United States Postal Service. He's looking at a federal offense if he really did this.

My friends and I are incompatible with technology. Calling people on the phone scares me. Sending emails scares me.

Yet you seem to be just fine posting on an internet forum. The mind boggles. Edited by Hyde

teehee

Silly Boron.

Here's the best part: The card that was double-dipped? It was owned by the United States Postal Service. He's looking at a federal offense if he really did this.

That's amazing.

Yet you seem to be just fine posting on an internet forum. The mind boggles.

I never said my social anxiety was consistent :P:

And it really isn't. There are people whom I am completely fine talking to over, say, Skype or IRC. And then there are people that I am quite afraid to talk to over the same media despite the fact that I know they don't bite.

As for phone calls, I think it's because if I run out of things to say online then I can just stop posting. But on phone, you have to hang up or just be dead silent. Emails for business/professional purposes scare me.

Old men can be downright shameless sometimes, isn't that right, Jenni?

TheEnd is mean in that way; you should know better, always being teased like that. D:<

Yeeeeep!!! x3

He is a meanie-pie! and a perverted one at that

Being unable to deal with phones like a normal person allowed me to get a better job though

Hooray for civil service

Why? Were they gonna put you on the phone at first?

And you mean better job because dealing with phone calls suck?

Let me tell you a spoiler

She actually likes it

Hey everyone is gonna click that!!! gosh Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Yeah I tend to worry that I won't have the proper etiquette when it comes to email, for college at least. I've been taught how to properly write emails but since I rarely do it I've forgotten about everything I've learned x3

But really at the same time I think that won't start mattering until it comes to me getting a jobby~

Hi!

oh oh oh and:

21:35

:333333333

What's up?

And yeah I can get awkward on phone calls too, mostly because sometimes I don't know what to say. If it's calling up companies/places for various reasons then I gotta think about what to say first and prepare myself. '~'

*wow I was so distracted there's a 3 minute discrepancy between my stated time and actual post time

I don't worry about proper etiquette on e-mails... and they doesn't seem to require that at university :o

Hey it's Colonel Hasan!