• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, there was hype for Daimthunder and Ambush in a combo? *tries to remember* Oh right, Daimthunder is essentially a Brave Tome, isn't it?

Oh, there was hype for Daimthunder and Ambush in a combo? *tries to remember* Oh right, Daimthunder is essentially a Brave Tome, isn't it?

Brave Elthunder.

Yup.

Ambush + Daim Thunder is a fun combination, but it isn't without some serious flaws.

Alas Olwen is dead if she misses once

Yup.

Ambush + Daim Thunder is a fun combination, but it isn't without some serious flaws.

It's heavy as hell, isn't it...

Fuck.

This is why I always need to remember to keep multiple save files. This is EXACTLY WHY. Accidentally ended Severa's mission before she could talk to Holland and Severa didn't join. She didn't die or anything, nor did Holland die, but I still didn't get her. And I mindlessly saved as I usually do because nothing bad usually happens.

So now I've invested about 50 hours into this file and I missed Severa. She's gone forever if you miss her in the mission, right?

Such a good unit. Wasted. Gone.

This always happens on my new save files. I screw up something and then save or forget to save and either lose hours of progress or do something stupid and forget Laurent.

Edited by No~

Fuck.

This is why I always need to remember to keep multiple save files. This is EXACTLY WHY. Accidentally ended Severa's mission before she could talk to Holland and Severa didn't join. She didn't die or anything, nor did Holland die, but I still didn't get her. And I mindlessly saved as I usually do because nothing bad usually happens.

So now I've invested about 50 hours into this file and I missed Severa. She's gone forever if you miss her in the mission, right?

Such a good unit. Wasted. Gone.

This always happens on my new save files. I screw up something and then save or forget to save and either lose hours of progress or do something stupid and forget Laurent.

Severa was sent to the netherlands Edited by OldMan

Severa was sent to the netherlands

I don't understand why she has to talk to Holland before the chapter ends

I mean fuck, I routed it too, I killed everybody, nothing was preventing her from talking to Holland after the chapter, I mean shit

Fuck logic

This was going to be my TSON file too and I'm down one unit. Next thing that's going to happen is I'm going to miss Laurent or something.

Edited by No~