• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Lul. I'll get Motonari and Ina's fourth weapons too. Tadakatsu's will be a pain since I'd have to do Sekigahara. I don't like that map much.

Ah yes, Tadakatsu. One of the TO's is to beat an Officer with a certain number of allied officers still alive. Except that in this case it's a "lower than", unlike the other objectives of its kind. A hint: There is an objective where you need to beat Sakon and a generic officer within a time limit. Fail that on purpose. Since when you clear it, Hideaki and company will change sides, making getting that TO harder since you need to wait for them to be defeated in order to bring down the number of officers again.

Not to mention, another TO is to get 1000 KO's before defeating another officer, so you might as well keep them as enemies to have more soldiers to ramp up the KO count.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Someone reported a post related to the discussion.

And I know you're not supposed to talk about who reported it...

But hopefully it's someone random who didn't get scarred by this thread.

O_O $90 more than my Chrom plushie? Just...how?

I suppose some of that is shipping to Las Vegas.

The rest is...the detailing...?

Oh, morning thread.

Two plushies.

...actually three.

I'm planning on giving someone a plushie for their birthday.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ah yes, Tadakatsu. One of the TO's is to beat an Officer with a certain number of allied officers still alive. Except that in this case it's a "lower than", unlike the other objectives of its kind. A hint: There is an objective where you need to beat Sakon and a generic officer within a time limit. Fail that on purpose. Since when you clear it, Hideaki and company will change sides, making getting that TO harder since you need to wait for them to be defeated in order to bring down the number of officers again.

Not to mention, another TO is to get 1000 KO's before defeating another officer, so you might as well keep them as enemies to have more soldiers to ramp up the KO count.

I see I see. I'll keep that in mind. Getting 1000 KO's should be easier on hard, since there are more enemies around.

I see I see. I'll keep that in mind. Getting 1000 KO's should be easier on hard, since there are more enemies around.

Ah yes, in that case is more of a reason to not trigger the betrayal. Since officers tend to get harder to kill the higher the difficulty gets, barring fighting enemy officers.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Obviously I was scarred by this thread, so I reported it myself. :V

It'd be funny if the report came from Marth himself

So I'll just think that's what happened and call it a day

Hey you still have a chance

I don't like fancy html/css things and their cross-platform nightmares

So I'll just submit something so I can say I submitted something, and forget about it

Should have DP'd more.

Yo I got this

As funny as it would be to tell you who it was, I can't do that in good conscience.

As funny as it would be to tell you who it was, I can't do that in good conscience.

=(

It's okay Jyo

We've found a satisfactory answer already

I am not satisfied...

Edited by James Bond

=(

I am not satisfied...

That's too bad

I didn't.

My friend did.

He said, "Oh by the way, I put Aquarion EVOL on your flash drive while I was copying your Jackie Chan Adventures from it."

He knows you like them waifus

He knows you like them waifus

...uh wut. Aquarion didn't particularly have any females that I remembered other than the yaoi fangirl getting shocked from her fantasies with the two guys when they watched it in the room.