Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Pay more attention from now on and you should discover it soon enough

Huh?

Okay I'm thinking something stupid... you CAN'T be suggesting that's the source of the smell, can you?

Guess I'll remain in the-heck-they're-talking-about-burg as it's sole inhabitant...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Guess I'll remain in the-heck-they're-talking-about-burg as it's sole inhabitant...

Actually, I'm confused as well, so there's room for another.

I think I have an idea now but... I'll just continue to...pretend I'm wrong.

Oh yeah, thanks for answering my question about the whole max experience gain thing, Acacia.

And why does the forum keep making the Korean text into small text. :|

Edited by Teddy Bear

Huh...

[spoiler=Speaking of smells]I heard once from something that some girls can smell some guys more strongly than others.

When I was in high school, there was a guy in one of my classes that I usually shared a computer with (the class needed computers and we had more students than computers). And I thought he went around wearing cologne all the time but boy was that cologne strong. It really bothered my nose with how strong it was >~<

My older brother also had a class with him before and they would talk sometimes.

One day we were at my younger brother's baseball game and then Mr. Cologne Guy comes walking past us, so of course we started talking wondering if he had a brother playing on one of the teams. Then I decide to ask my brother why does that guy have to wear such strong cologne all the time and it really bothered my nooooooooose

Then my brother asked, "What do you mean? I couldn't smell it."

I really couldn't believe it... and had no clue how my brother couldn't even smell such a smelly smell!!

But I guess... maybe it had something to do with what I heard/read... But it honestly still surprises me.... I have no clue how such a strong scent could only be detected by me...

I think I have an idea now but... I'll just continue to...pretend I'm wrong.

Oh yeah, thanks for answering my question about the whole max experience gain thing, Acacia.

And why does the forum keep making the Korean text into small text. :|

No problem.

Huh, you're trying to write in Korean?

Huh...

[spoiler=Speaking of smells]I heard once from something that some girls can smell some guys more strongly than others.

When I was in high school, there was a guy in one of my classes that I usually shared a computer with (the class needed computers and we had more students than computers). And I thought he went around wearing cologne all the time but boy was that cologne strong. It really bothered my nose with how strong it was >~<

My older brother also had a class with him before and they would talk sometimes.

One day we were at my younger brother's baseball game and then Mr. Cologne Guy comes walking past us, so of course we started talking wondering if he had a brother playing on one of the teams. Then I decide to ask my brother why does that guy have to wear such strong cologne all the time and it really bothered my nooooooooose

Then my brother asked, "What do you mean? I couldn't smell it."

I really couldn't believe it... and had no clue how my brother couldn't even smell such a smelly smell!!

But I guess... maybe it had something to do with what I heard/read... But it honestly still surprises me.... I have no clue how such a strong scent could only be detected by me...

Maybe you just have a sensitive sense of smell? Though usually that's the sort of thing that happens when another sense is doing a poor performance and balances it out...

I got my sense of smell from my mother.

My dad is like... he couldn't smell the trash can that smelled like dead fish when it was making the front door smell so bad last week.

...I'm still confused btw.

No problem.

Huh, you're trying to write in Korean?

Yes, in my signature. It's coming out all small and stuff.

and my sense of smell can be pretty poor lol.... but I'm sorta prone to allergies too soooo...

Edited by Teddy Bear

Speaking of Korean, I got reminded of that webcomic that was linked way back. Well, now that I don't have any pending school stuff, at least for the time being, I'll go ahead and give it a shot...

Speaking of Korean, I got reminded of that webcomic that was linked way back. Well, now that I don't have any pending school stuff, at least for the time being, I'll go ahead and give it a shot...

wait, give what a shot?

I think I'm getting sleepy so... goodnight thread (probably).

Edited by Teddy Bear

I...see. Vampires. I thought you were gonna like, translate it, ahahaha. Don't ask why.

Well, goodnight. ;x

Oh lol, certainly not considering I know practically nothing about the Korean language.

Bye!

Maybe you just have a sensitive sense of smell? Though usually that's the sort of thing that happens when another sense is doing a poor performance and balances it out...

I don't~

I remember my dad talking about how easily he could smell our cherry blossoms, but it always takes effort for me to do that. And there are many other cases where people will talk about a smell and I'd be the last one to even detect it.

With that one guy though, it was just soooooooooooo strong.

Wow. I have weak vision, weak smell, weak hearing... I think the only thing in me that's strong is touch because I'm so ticklish >~<

Edited by Freohr Datia