• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha silly and predictable Ace Tactician

Although I am a bit jealous that I still haven't seen someone cosplaying as one of my favorite fictional characters at any convention I went to

Predicable because I went "AAAHHHH! It's Chrom<3" right in front of my friend who was Gaius?

He was the only Chrom cosplayer there. And, I really really admire his costume. I later learned that that same guy got another fangirl hug. I guess in a way, you could say that I conditioned him to expect random fangirl hugs.

Ooooh. Yeah, that was a pretty good cosplay. And LOL, probably did... He should expect that, choosing Chrom as his cosplay choice.

Oh oh, did you cosplay in this one or is it the later/other con that you'll cosplay at?

Edit: dude I wanna see your friend's cosplay. >_>

Edited by Teddy Bear

Childhood waifu only, you say

Btw, being clear... basically the couple got to run into Sakura and Syaoran on a double date basically.

...and selecting someone of the same gender once you select a character wasn't possible... it was greyed out.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm tired.

I think I'll go kill someone in my sleep. Goodnight.

Good night, Charlie. And pick someone else.

BLS: you're still a meanie regardless.

Ooooh. Yeah, that was a pretty good cosplay. And LOL, probably did... He should expect that, choosing Chrom as his cosplay choice.

Oh oh, did you cosplay in this one or is it the later/other con that you'll cosplay at?

Edit: dude I wanna see your friend's cosplay. >_>

Sadly, my costume was delayed, but I will post pictures of me wearing it, and later my prop tome. I just wore the hairstyle.

Anyways, here is a shot where my friend basically caught me off guard and got me to take this pic.

ThejokeisonmehereGaiustheregotme_zps7e14

And in this one, Gaius steals everyone's stuff, including Lucina's Parallel Falchion

Gaiusstealseveryonesstuff_zps0e9f135f.jp

Ahahaha, that looked like fun, Ace. I see the Chrom running after too. But they should just offer him candy in exchange for the stuff he stole.... but to see my candy man cosplay. <3 XD

Edited by Teddy Bear

Ah yes, when you get into the game. That's basically what any game-related dream of mine is. Except that one time where it alternated, conveniently on the times I'd loose a life in-game I was back to just playing, instead of being inside...

Ahahaha, that looked like fun, Ace. I see the Chrom running after too. But they should just offer him candy in exchange for the stuff he stole.... but to see my candy man cosplay. <3 XD

It was fun. Before I log off here, have one more Gaius cosplay photo.

DSCN0452_zps7bb90d62.jpg

[spoiler=I lied, one more]

DSCN0453_zpsa5375ee9.jpg

[spoiler=last one for real this time]

DSCN0454_zps4b6c3004.jpg

Edited by Ace Tactician

Hello Wyatt and Kittykate!

Ahoi

That'd be cute if Aiku cosplayed Gaius and I cosplayed Sumia except that would mean he'd have to shave and that would make me super disappointface so maybe not ;~;

Also my shortness... oh and my pearness

Edited by Freohr Datia

W-wait, GaiusxSumia? If you have to pick Sumia, I say he goes as Frederick, Freohr! But that's just me.

Yay, more Gaius cosplay! But hey... he doesn't have orange hair... Fine fine, I won't be so nitpicky... If I ever cosplay from FE, I'd probably pick like... Olivia.... wait don't hurt me, SoC. But then those clothes....will be way too embarrassing to even step out of. Not to mention my mom will kill me before I step out of my own room.

W-wait, GaiusxSumia? If you have to pick Sumia, I say he goes as Frederick, Freohr! But that's just me.

Yay, more Gaius cosplay! But hey... he doesn't have orange hair... Fine fine, I won't be so nitpicky... If I ever cosplay from FE, I'd probably pick like... Olivia.... wait don't hurt me, SoC. But then those clothes....will be way too embarrassing to even step out of. Not to mention my mom will kill me before I step out of my own room.

I wouldn't do anything.

Besides, Annie and her friend are gonna troll me anyway once they cosplay Olivia and Ninian.

Heehee I don't know Awakening at all~ But I sorta know of Sumia's character and I know how I tend to mess everything up... >~<

And... anyway, in the SF skype group, they started making SF members into FE:A characters and I am Sumia and Integ is Gaius so whether that's the neatest pairing (or whether I even like that pairing) or not, it will just be my OTP anyway x3

Sadly, my costume was delayed, but I will post pictures of me wearing it, and later my prop tome. I just wore the hairstyle.

Anyways, here is a shot where my friend basically caught me off guard and got me to take this pic.

ThejokeisonmehereGaiustheregotme_zps7e14

And in this one, Gaius steals everyone's stuff, including Lucina's Parallel Falchion

Gaiusstealseveryonesstuff_zps0e9f135f.jp

It was fun. Before I log off here, have one more Gaius cosplay photo.

DSCN0452_zps7bb90d62.jpg

[spoiler=I lied, one more]

DSCN0453_zpsa5375ee9.jpg

[spoiler=last one for real this time]

DSCN0454_zps4b6c3004.jpg

I see a Tyrfing.

I wouldn't do anything.

Besides, Annie and her friend are gonna troll me anyway once they cosplay Olivia and Ninian.

So I'm safe.... except not in real life so not likely to happen.

Heehee I don't know Awakening at all~ But I sorta know of Sumia's character and I know how I tend to mess everything up... >~<

And... anyway, in the SF skype group, they started making SF members into FE:A characters and I am Sumia and Integ is Gaius so whether that's the neatest pairing (or whether I even like that pairing) or not, it will just be my OTP anyway x3

Ohhhh... oops, right. I understand now. Then you two should totally do that cosplay anyway!

Mine was just listed because of my own otp from the game.

oops, I should probably head to bed soon. :C pre night guys.

Cosplay huh... can't say I've ever had interest in it... not that it matters, since I wouldn't have the stuff for it.

HAh, my brother and I just played 15-dot domino. We reached a stalemate but I still won due to having less tokens...

Edited by Acacia Sgt