FE4 THREAD

Fia

what are those boots

I don't know if there's any specific shoes to go with these maid clothes, so I just picked some cute red boots. It has pom poms on it.

Hi MaidTrooperGirl.

They look like Nah's.

Hihi.

:o

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

How I wish I had advanced programming knowledge, advanced artistic skill, and thousands of hours of free time, but alas... :(:

what are those boots

I like them. :Hugh:

I don't know if there's any specific shoes to go with these maid clothes, so I just picked some cute red boots. It has pom poms on it.

I'm no fashion expert, but I would say perhaps black boots...? I don't know, I just think "Match the colors" would be something...

I thought the villager was amazing. Suddenly appearing with a glint in his eye and a shovel in hand. hahaha.

How can I help you, master?

MaidGirl1.jpgMaidGirl2.jpg

...Wait, what is this?

Hihi.

:o

pom poms on boots

what

Edited by OldMan

I thought the villager was amazing. Suddenly appearing with a glint in his eye and a shovel in hand. hahaha.

: (

Also @NTG : Layton5 was most disappointing.

The story was so predictable it actually surprised me. And the puzzles were boring, except for the daily puzzles which are the only good ones.

I don't wanna open my PMs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi there NTG.

Hullo!

I'm no fashion expert, but I would say perhaps black boots...? I don't know, I just think "Match the colors" would be something...

Heehee but sometimes having all colours matching can be a bit boring :3 A splash of red is nice, I think. I was too lazy to pick other shoes XD Actually now that I think about it, those frilly lolita shoes I have might've fitted...

Hi NTG

Hihi!

...Wait, what is this?

Me, cosplaying :3

Also @NTG : Layton5 was most disappointing.

The story was so predictable it actually surprised me. And the puzzles were boring, except for the daily puzzles which are the only good ones.

Aww. Actually, I found it extremely predictable too. Half-way through the game, I almost thought that maybe the Masked Gentleman wasn't him... but of course it was. But I still liked the plot, in a way. Probably because you get to jump in the past and see fashionable young Layton.

Haha, I agree about the daily puzzles. (I forgot if the in-game ones were boring or not...) Normally the downloadable puzzles are lame but these ones were fun!

pom poms on boots

what

what?! they're great

Those boots are fabulous, where did you get them girl?

I forgot :3 I think I won them... yes, most likely. Because the Purple Moon brand is so expensive :( £999.90 for every piece.

Then again my funds are currently £50,000 so of course I can afford them hahahahahahahaahhahahaahah

and yes yes yes Marthur I was just catching up on posts~

Is it the hero

;_;

Aww. Actually, I found it extremely predictable too. Half-way through the game, I almost thought that maybe the Masked Gentleman wasn't him... but of course it was. But I still liked the plot, in a way. Probably because you get to jump in the past and see fashionable young Layton.

Haha, I agree about the daily puzzles. (I forgot if the in-game ones were boring or not...) Normally the downloadable puzzles are lame but these ones were fun!

But you told me you liked it... Oh wait, you liked it.

(If you can't remember, then they must have been.) And they're still coming! I just haven't had the time to solve them lately.

(If you can't remember, then they must have been.) And they're still coming! I just haven't had the time to solve them lately.

Hahaha. So very predictable... but it still touched me though. And come on, you get to see "afro"-Layton!

(Indeed.) I did a whole bunch but that was months ago. I haven't looked at them ever since... When will they end? Hmm. Although a few of the daily puzzle categories do seem similar to each other, so it feels a tiny bit repetitive.

Hahaha. So very predictable... but it still touched me though. And come on, you get to see "afro"-Layton!

(Indeed.) I did a whole bunch but that was months ago. I haven't looked at them ever since... When will they end? Hmm. Although a few of the daily puzzle categories do seem similar to each other, so it feels a tiny bit repetitive.

"Afro-Layton", huh

It's supposed to last a year.

;_;

you can share your pain if you wish

what?! they're great

greatly unpractical

Hmmmm Rei Rei is here but where is Rey Rey?!

BrideOlivia1.jpgBrideNinian3.jpg

BrideOlivia2.jpgBrideNinian2.jpg

BrideOlivia3.jpgBrideNinian1.jpg

Ponytail where

SufferingAlone.png

WAIT WHY

Hahaha he blocked me?

I was half kidding when I said he was the one who sent a report to Jyo, but that's all the proof I needed to know that was actually the case

And now that you mention it, that convo seems to have mysteriously disappeared from my inbox indeed

That's so disgustingly exploitable

>Vincent

>Not yet read

He's just watching the circus burn via his notifications, isn't he

Edited by OldMan

Hahaha he blocked me?

I was half kidding when I said he was the one who sent a report to Jyo, but that's all the proof I needed to know that was actually the case

And now that you mention it, that convo seems to have mysteriously disappeared from my inbox indeed

That's so disgustingly exploitable

>Vincent

>Not yet read

He's just watching the circus burn via his notifications, isn't he

Who is "he"?