FE4 THREAD

Fia

I hardly ever used my PS3...

And I hardly used my Dreamcast before it started malfunctioning

I won't deny, I hate dealing with disk-based consoles

What is vita, mêo?

life in italian

I'm hoping hero doesn't get any false ideas...

Also random

It always amaze me how people here tend to translate "FE game sales" to "Favorite game in Japan". While this might be true for bigger franchises, that would mean FE5 must be quite awful, and it being released in 1999 clearly has nothing to do with it.

Similarly, it seems clear to me that FE3's success is due to it being advertized as being "two games in one" rather that it actually being the best. Even more when you consider that games were super expensive back then in Japan (and still are) and that access to reviews were more limited. Less choice also probably helped. :A

FE4 banzai.

He will. It can't be helped.

Book 2 has its merits alright

But gameplay-wise, it's awkward as fuck

FE4 banzai!

Edited by OldMan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also random

It always amaze me how people here tend to translate "FE game sales" to "Favorite game in Japan". While this might be true for bigger franchises, that would mean FE5 must be quite awful, and it being released in 1999 clearly has nothing to do with it.

Similarly, it seems clear to me that FE3's success is due to it being advertized as being "two games in one" rather that it actually being the best. Even more when you consider that games were super expensive back then in Japan (and still are) and that access to reviews were more limited. Less choice also probably helped. :A

FE4 banzai.

Hmmm... Interesting.

life in italian

Puta mundo injusto mêo

But seriously, I don't know ONE person that owns the PS Vita.

Puta mundo injusto mêo

But seriously, I don't know ONE person that owns the PS Vita.

A friend of mine owns a PS3 and a Vita.

He's also someone who asked if I didn't like videogames when I wasn't feeling like playing Guitar Hero or a shooter.

... yeah.

Well I've said it before...of any FE game I know, FE4 has the best story and that's why it is the best in my opinion, regardless of gameplay mechanics and stuff...

Edited by James Bond

A friend of mine owns a PS3 and a Vita.

He's also someone who asked if I didn't like videogames when I wasn't feeling like playing Guitar Hero or a shooter.

... yeah.

That's bad, REAL bad. At least he didn't say that when you weren't feeling like playing FIFA or something.

But FE4's gameplay is amazing. That replay value.

And the maps outstanding indeed, but some one would compare it with nowadays FE games, which in my opinion would be wrong...

He will. It can't be helped.

Book 2 has its merits alright

But gameplay-wise, it's awkward as fuck

FE4 banzai!

sigh

\o/

I guess that makes FE13 the best...

FE13's pairings hardly matter.

That's bad, REAL bad. At least he didn't say that when you weren't feeling like playing FIFA or something.

Maybe it was Fifa, I don't know

He has a plethora of games he bought but hasn't even opened...

I guess that makes FE13 the best...

So much grindan

And the maps outstanding indeed, but some one would compare it with nowadays FE games, which in my opinion would be wrong...

"FE4 is bad because IS learned from some mistakes they made back then!"

Well no shit Sherlock

sigh

\o/

FE13's pairings hardly matter.

GALEFORCE Edited by OldMan

Maybe it was Fifa, I don't know

He has a plethora of games he bought but hasn't even opened...

Fifa is a nice game, but it has so much online/offline bullshit that it makes most people rage. Also lol soccer football game

I'll be honest, I'd actually think about playing FE4 were it not for the maps being so big, among other issues (like me generally finding seizing to be a boring win condition).

Fifa is a nice game, but it has so much online/offline bullshit that it makes most people rage. Also lol soccer football game

Last time I played a Fifa game was what, '98? I know my brother bought last year's version on Origin and played a bit, but he only cares about making money nowadays.

I also have something to say about efficiency but maybe I should keep it for another time.

Why not now

FE13 is only for the fanservice...

Tharja's flag Edited by OldMan

Last time I played a Fifa game was what, '98? I know my brother bought last year's version on Origin and played a bit, but he only cares about making money nowadays.

Why not now

Meh, sports games

I never could bring myself to care much for those