• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay Ace

Rey has already moved on from that

Right Rey

I don't see her in dreams anymore, if that's what you mean.

However, if ever try to forget her, things like the FE7 Novel always seem to just come up and smack me in the back of the head for trying.

Yeah, moved on.

Reminds me, next year there might be an Olivia. Unless over the course of time Rey moves on from Olivia.

Yeah, moved on.

Reminds me, next year there might be an Olivia. Unless over the course of time Rey moves on from Olivia.

Hopefully he will have moved on from waifus in general

And supposedly Rey won't be around next year since he'll go on a mission

Of course, he said that last year too

Hopefully he will have moved on from waifus in general

And supposedly Rey won't be around next year since he'll go on a mission

Of course, he said that last year too

Ahh.

Well, I'll still post pictures here^^

Oh yeah, I've heard about the complaining. Sheesh... I bet Steel and Dark didn't got this sort of thing when they got revealed... wait, they probably, if I didn't knew any better...

Oh look, I got computer access again.

...just don't expect it last until Sunday.

Edit: Lol at the people on the internet complaining about the new Fairy Typing in Pokemon Gen VI.

BLS!!!

....Awwww... Is that how long you'll be gone for? :C

There will always be some kinda complaint with new stuff.

Oh yeah, I've heard about the complaining. Sheesh... I bet Steel and Dark didn't got this sort of thing when they got revealed... wait, they probably, if I didn't knew any better...

I have not heard such complaints amongst people in real life back when Dark and Steel Typings got revealed.

BLS!!!

....Awwww... Is that how long you'll be gone for? :C

There will always be some kinda complaint with new stuff.

Shirley!!!! 8D

Yup.

It gets annoying after a while, but give them some time and they'll get used to it. It always happens every new generation of Pokemon.

Edited by BLS

Shirley!!!! 8D

Yup.

It gets annoying after a while, but give them some time and they'll get used to it. It always happens every new generation of Pokemon.

Y-you... goonskype.

That's true... I mean, I can say that personally... because a friend pointed it out to me looool. Except I also don't really care.

And Ace: that music is totally creepy. I listened to the entire thing. I'm going back to my Jaejoong's song k-pop.

Edited by Teddy Bear

I have not heard such complaints amongst people in real life back when Dark and Steel Typings got revealed.

Well, I wouldn't be able to know either, since I wasn't even 10 when the games were released, and I didn't spent much time on the Internet anyway.

And Ace: that music is totally creepy. I listened to the entire thing. I'm going back to my Jaejoong's song k-pop.

I know, yet somehow...I seem to be drawn to eerie themes/songs when my mood is...kind of blue.

I like it more than 3, but 3 is pretty bomb too.

It's good but nowhere near as good as 2.

Megaman 2 is better than a lot of Megaman games.

It's better than loads of games.

It's good but nowhere near as good as 2.

You know what though, I marathoned the NES games not too long ago, and after playing 4, 5 and 6...I came to appreciate 2 and 3 soooooo much more. God bless them forever they respect the legend.

Man, I gotta stop listening to these eerie themes. Yet...I'm hooked already.

Sigh, what sort of state am I in to listen to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5FeKFKLvwA

A few seconds in and I ran away. And I thought I was feeling miserable enough due to work / personal crap. Or maybe I just... I indulge myself in my hopeless romanticism toward no one.

I saw a Freohr earlier.

Heh, I'm just looking at my desktop background, thinking...

I'm looking at his face in that picture...

Thinking the light at the end seemed so close...yet now...it's so far away again...

Yet...it was because I made that one choice that now...I think I finally found my inner voice after years of being silent in the shadows.

No matter what happens in the future, I will forever stand at his side. No matter what gets thrown at me! T_T

You know what though, I marathoned the NES games not too long ago, and after playing 4, 5 and 6...I came to appreciate 2 and 3 soooooo much more. God bless them forever they respect the legend.

3 had Turbo, Proto and the slide, but goddamn 2 is such a classic. EVERYTHING is perfect.