• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I finally made it to Dark Bahamut's doorstep... no way, I'm using a Cottage, saving, and will fight him some other day...

Well this is a chatroom, maybe he's just the smart one and knows that the only way conversation can happen is to talk about anything that comes to mind so that he'd eventually mention something others wanna talk about!

It's an SF blog

Wrong thread

Well this is a chatroom, maybe he's just the smart one and knows that the only way conversation can happen is to talk about anything that comes to mind so that he'd eventually mention something others wanna talk about!

My sarcasm detector!

Well aware of that, OldMan.

Doesn't look like it.

My sarcasm detector!

....... Hmmmmmm... I must be pretty bad with sarcasm, since that was... maybe 5-10% sarcasm? And every time I'm sarcastic people either don't detect it or are uncertain ;n;

Maybe you need to look better.

Actually, I think his eyes are seeing quite clearly. Maybe you don't know what twitter is like?

Actually, I think his eyes are seeing quite clearly. Maybe you don't know what twitter is like?

So-so I know. Doesn't mean that's the only place to act like it?

Either way, this has long deviated from it's original purpose. What I do is not that much different from what others are doing here. I could be wrong, but apparently he's bothered when I do it, but not when others do, far as I know, but if others do similar stuff I don't see why can't I too... *shrugs*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Maybe you need to look better.

My glasses are on. Are yours?

....... Hmmmmmm... I must be pretty bad with sarcasm, since that was... maybe 5-10% sarcasm? And every time I'm sarcastic people either don't detect it or are uncertain ;n;

It's okay Freohr, I forgive you

My glasses are on. Are yours?

Rightly so. However, be aware that the eyes can be deceived. What sight perceives reality to be may not be what reality actually is.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I hate guys who complain about how women don't go for "nice guys" like themselves. Real nice guys don't bitch about this stuff. -_-

Rightly so. However, be aware that the eyes can be deceived. What sight perceives reality to be may not be what reality actually is.

However, things are what they are, and that often differs from what they were intended to be.

What.... Oh right it's Thursday.

One of the first things I check when I get home from work

I hate guys who complain about how women don't go for "nice guys" like themselves. Real nice guys don't bitch about this stuff. -_-

Being a loser guy is suffering.

You're miserable and hated for it.

Edited by OldMan

BUT THE SUBS, WHERE ARE THE SUUUUUUBS

Real guys dont bitch

However, things are what they are, and that often differs from what they were intended to be.

True, it's basically a 3-way view. What the intention was, what it actually is, and what is perceived to be.

True, it's basically a 3-way view. What the intention was, what it actually is, and what is perceived to be.

Wrong. There are many views as there are viewers.

And the "correct" one, if any, is a convention.

Power level too low, Pride.

Step it up, Senpai.

Elitism level: maximum

Wrong. There are many views as there are viewers.

True, any perception would fall into a category if they were to exist and catalog as such, and those are the n-way views.

besides, girls dig confidence and a little mystery. most "nice guys" are too pussy to do any of that thus they are boooooring.