FE4 THREAD

Fia

Morning thread! Not much planned today, might get a bit farther in FE4 while doing chores, then I'll have to sit down to listen to my sister's daily reading from the Book of Homestuck.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Er... reading aloud?

Typical bad day at work again, yay! I also slipped in the deli store next to my office this morning.

Edited by Teddy Bear

Yes, she is a huge homestucker and ever since she came home from school she has been pushing me to get into the craze, to which I said NO WAY after seeing the shit-ton of comic pages I'd have to read; so we compromised that I'd try to get into it if she read me the comic aloud. She doesn't mind it since she and her friends love mimicking the voices anyway......its ok so far, but very confusing. I still don't see what's so "amazing" about it though; everyone I know who's into it acts like it's the best thing since sliced bread. Plus, the fandom looks......crazy, to say the least......I think I'll stick with my niche FE fandom thank you very much....>_>

And good luck at work today! Hi Acacia!

I had never heard about it either until I went to visit my sister at college....and then that was all she and her friends would talk about. Its almost annoying actually. Homestuck is a webcomic by a guy named Andrew Hussie that has apparently taken the web by storm, especially places like tumblr. But the real annoying part is that its taken over anime conventions too, when its not even an anime or japanese comic to begin with....just a really long and confusing american webcomic. If you go to conventions and see all the masses of grey skinned people with horns.....yeah, they're from Homestuck. I find it sad that at my 3 days at Zenkaikon earlier in March, I was the only person in my group not cosplaying Homestuck; I was a Rukia in a pack of trolls (aforementioned grey skinned horned people).

Now that you mention it, I think I recall seeing some Serenes members with avatars from that

I just thought they looked ugly as hell and regretted stepping outside of this thread, as usual

Now that you mention it, I think I recall seeing some Serenes members with avatars from that

I just thought they looked ugly as hell and regretted stepping outside of this thread, as usual

Haha. I thought the same thing actually.

I was like "What the hell?"

aw man dude

read it, I guess but

but

dont be one of those people dude

every single person I ever met who likes homestuck has been a real weirdo

Yeah, its that reason why I'm not getting any further into it than I need to. Its not that its complete trash per se, just that I really don't see how its as great as the fans make it out to be; and the worst of the fans act like its the end all - be all fandom in general. If your not part of it, you don't exist. Its why I don't frequent tumblr as much anymore because its gone viral over there.....still waiting for the day it fades into the background and my sis can go back to other fandoms..... >_<

Man... the final dungeon sure is no kidding around... especially the two Blue Dragons formation...

That's a formation that'd make me think "Well, I'm fucked".

I've found having a Silver Hourglass on the first item slot to be a must if I want to survive those encounters...

Did shit just get serious in Maou

Oh my

Almost like what's happening in the new FE5 translation thread.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40124&p=2442391

The Shogun is back trying to say "I told you so".

Edited by shadowofchaos

Are you ma- wait, I already know the answer for that

I don't have any intention of getting any more involved in that thread than I already am. I just wanted to call him out on his ploys for attention.

I will only contribute if they need translations for the gibberish or whatever, because the one making the patch seems like hell of a lot more of a competent hacker than I am.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Forget about hacking, Rey

Be a translator

Which reminds me, Zero no Kiseki for PC tomorrow

I wish Falcom would distribute it online

And I should still play XSEED's TitS translation to see how they dealt with things