FE4 THREAD

Fia

why charlie

I remember you lusting after him

What is this, Sask.

and hi/bye Fruit Ninja?

I thought I saw an Ein here. Or was I imagining things?

Edited by Teddy Bear

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more about not giving attention to someone who only wants attention.

That's something that keeps me from wanting high-end things, incidentally

For instance, my mother bought a 50' plasma TV from her brother... and it's defective

If only she had asked me about it first

It's half of 20k!

Not necessarily. It's possible to work hard on something that won't benefit anyone, after all.

Okay, that makes sense then.

I'm talking about language learning!

Why would it be strange

Turns out my dad was talking too much. So instead of actually "leaving," we're just sleeping at where we are. XD Fine by me.

Attention, eh? I'd hate to constantly be in the spotlight. Although... some do enjoy the feeling...

Well, Apple and Samsung are pretty big companies, so its their policy to make high-quality products. I'd feel safe buying from them. It's the smaller companies that are worrisome. And any product that says "Made in China" that's in Kyrgyzstan. The low-end Chinese products seem to be dumped there. Also, after I did some calculation, I started to dislike - not hate, but dislike - Apple. It's the only company I know that would charge 500% of the original price for things. Seriously. Buying a 16GB micro SD card costs - what? - 15-20 USD? But add 16GB to an iPad and how much do they charge? ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS! Geez.

I was being sarcastic. -_-'

True, but I did say "generally"...

Eh, it's the hardest DLC, so I guess annoyances are to be expected.

But you said 'A' motivation. That made me think that you were talking about motivations in general. Not "your" motivation or something like that. 'A' motivation. A change of that one word can make entirely different implications, you know.

I'm not gone.

Due to my dad's talkative nature, we're stuck at his friends house. Not that I particularly mind. The fast Internet in Korea is gooooood~

Oh. Well, just thought you said you were going. But I'll be going again soon.

I wanna go Korea. D:

Oh. Well, just thought you said you were going. But I'll be going again soon.

I wanna go Korea. D:

Actually, I think I should... It wouldn't look good if I spent to much time on the computer at someone else's house... so yeah. I think I should go soon... Like, now...

Perhaps you'll get to someday. (I want to go to Japan...)

Anyway, bye, thread. (And the people in it, of course.)

What is this, Sask.

Shirley does not approve.

Turns out my dad was talking too much. So instead of actually "leaving," we're just sleeping at where we are. XD Fine by me.

Attention, eh? I'd hate to constantly be in the spotlight. Although... some do enjoy the feeling...

Well, Apple and Samsung are pretty big companies, so its their policy to make high-quality products. I'd feel safe buying from them. It's the smaller companies that are worrisome. And any product that says "Made in China" that's in Kyrgyzstan. The low-end Chinese products seem to be dumped there. Also, after I did some calculation, I started to dislike - not hate, but dislike - Apple. It's the only company I know that would charge 500% of the original price for things. Seriously. Buying a 16GB micro SD card costs - what? - 15-20 USD? But add 16GB to an iPad and how much do they charge? ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS! Geez.

I was being sarcastic. -_-'

True, but I did say "generally"...

Eh, it's the hardest DLC, so I guess annoyances are to be expected.

But you said 'A' motivation. That made me think that you were talking about motivations in general. Not "your" motivation or something like that. 'A' motivation. A change of that one word can make entirely different implications, you know.

Some crave it. I know I don't.

The TV I mentioned was made by Samsung. Even big companies make blunders.

I know!

Hard work is only part of what's necessary to get things done well. Also, diminishing returns.

It's the entire purpose behind it.

The context was Japanese studying though, I didn't think ahead about other areas

And time to lunch

Actually, I think I should... It wouldn't look good if I spent to much time on the computer at someone else's house... so yeah. I think I should go soon... Like, now...

Perhaps you'll get to someday. (I want to go to Japan...)

Anyway, bye, thread. (And the people in it, of course.)

Nah. :D Well... maybe...

Some day.

Bye Fruit Ninja.

Shirley does not approve.

And time to lunch

Wha. Nah, I approve...if I get some explanation?

Later old man. Enjoy.

Edited by Teddy Bear

I'm happy Shirley's been recruited~ She's good at being a new Fia =3 Mine and NTG's replacement?? Activity certainly improved with her~ And it's become more entertaining too!!

Talking about submissions, the deadline is tomorrow.

How many so far, Jyo? I hope you won't need to extend it because there were too few.

I hope this doesn't have to last any longer than it already has ;A;

But today's a busy busy day for me, so hopefully it'll give me plenty more time to not think about it~

I'm happy Shirley's been recruited~ She's good at being a new Fia =3 Mine and NTG's replacement?? Activity certainly improved with her~ And it's become more entertaining too!!

But today's a busy busy day for me, so hopefully it'll give me plenty more time to not think about it~

Whaaaat is this small text? >_>

and I'm sure you'll do fineeee. I'm curious how yours and the old man's look....

Well, time to head to Queens and then a dinner party. See ya guys...tomorrow?

and I'm sure you'll do fineeee. I'm curious how yours and the old man's look....

Fia had replacements along the way =o And looking at how my activity in here has gotten compared to a while ago, I relinquish that position

B-but my main concern is that I keep thinking about it D= I just want the voting to get over with so I can quit thinking about it~ Whether I did fine or not!

Okay buh bye~ Have fun!

Well now we have

Of course it is

Because the thread was dead and I was bored

Okay. but now I need to find somewhere to watch it. Funimation is region-locked. Crunchyroll doesn't seem to have it...

oops

Bye Shirley-bear :O

and hi FreFre

though i will go soon too

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Okay, that makes sense then.

And illegal forges on top of what Fruit Ninja named.

Hi NTG

Edited by Levant Fortner

Okay. but now I need to find somewhere to watch it. Funimation is region-locked. Crunchyroll doesn't seem to have it...

oops

Download it

I recommend FFF

though i will go soon too

oh no you won't

It's coming Flareohr

You'll know soon enough

good lord my internet sucks today

Fia had replacements along the way =o

No telling as to where she and Marthur went.

Awwww Shirley will be gone, NTG will probably be gone, I will for the most part be gone...

The only Fia you have left is Rey ;~;

But their missing the big surprise with our new recruit. -.-