• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I am alive... And I have Awakening.

As usual, I'm being stingy about supports because I don't know how they work. Is there a limit on how many I can do? Is there such a thing as a bad choice?

Hi there.

As usual, I'm being stingy about supports because I don't know how they work. Is there a limit on how many I can do? Is there such a thing as a bad choice?

There is a limit, but that's basically just one S support per character. Everything else can be filled up to the A level just fine.

Hello! Happy dead Saturday! Gonna tackle some more FE4 today.....especially now that I reached second gen. Arvis has officially hit an all time low with me after that last stunt. Please, please, PLEASE someone tell me he doesn't die offscreen; I want to murder his ass personally.... :angry:

Hi there.

There is a limit, but that's basically just one S support per character. Everything else can be filled up to the A level just fine.

BRILLIANT.

>supports all the people

I have no idea who to S support, though...

Hello! Happy dead Saturday! Gonna tackle some more FE4 today.....especially now that I reached second gen. Arvis has officially hit an all time low with me after that last stunt. Please, please, PLEASE someone tell me he doesn't die offscreen; I want to murder his ass personally.... :angry:

Well, without spoiling much: Yes, you get to fight him. Won't say if you kill him there or not...

nj7l.jpg

p2an.jpg

ji4i.jpg

fnmo.jpg

Shirley is getting started at getting active. =3

I kno I had over 800 at the Hunters Realm, 1200 at the Sorrows Falter, 600 at the Nightmare Restaurant. 1700 here and Nightmare had a shitload at his restaurant. DLV the Volke ninja is around ninjitsu style. Integ rulez of course. =D If u don't know him, u need to lurk moar. Inui is a troll. Someone I knew from FEFF. Still chat with them every now and then at "A New World Order!" Sara was Luxie's...erm sister. Ace Tactician the fangirl of Chrom. Drayano has kick ass Pokemon hacks. Should try out his patches. Tangie!!! The ethereal of this topic aside from NTG, TE, and Fia. Kig Marth always has kick ass Fire Emblem wiki's should check them out sometime! Generic Operator has a thing for IF.

http://hyperdimensionneptunia.wikia.com/wiki/IF

Hyper Dimention Neptunia kicks. Play them sometime! Levant the MKS. BLS the awesome vid creator and won't be the same whenever he's not around. Rey the waifu. NTG brings light to this topic like Fia and Emmeryn. Ninji the former Julius. Who was torchered for decades and no longer exists for some reason. -.-

Charlie, Marthur, TE, Fia, Sirius have the strongest activeness here. Freohr has over 8k posts. Ninetails is her utmost favorite pokemon of course. Manface Julius could be Ninji's double. I...dunno. And Emeraldfox is active alot in the forum games. Damn...I should be there more often. -.-

yuriusfemale3o.gif
My creation when Fia was around. Female Julius. She was female Arthur. =3
mariaod.jpg
Who wouldn't be a fan of Maria. She's kind, like Emmeryn and Elincia. Shirley, by the way has over 200 posts. around 245.
Okay. Now. *hides*
Edited by ポーラ

This isn't everyone that posted here. Just folks that are well known and are active here enough.And don't forget Ace Noctoli the manga FE artist and translator. And Heartbunny VASM stops by every now and then too. =)

Edited by ポーラ

I'm trying to make it less heavy before submiting, because it reached 234 KBs. I'm far too newbie with banners.

>293 KB

Uh oh.... am I in trouble? I never considered sizes ;~;

And BLS loves Metroid more than anything. Samus rulez and can bite Halo and Snake in the arse.

Edited by ポーラ

>293 KB

Uh oh.... am I in trouble? I never considered sizes ;~;

How big is yours, Freohr

Mine is 181kb

....what happened in the last pages?

And what, BLS? Where!

/posting from phone.

Addict Edited by OldMan

Posting from my phone on the train is hard. Bye again.

A phone?

It could be done on a portable phone. Wow!

Edited by ポーラ

Hey Boron,

Anacybele PM'd me, and I have tried to explain my views on her conduct... and how she has improved since back then on her maturity... however I'm done.

She just misses too many context clues about her behavior... and how she wishes for everyone to explain things. It takes a hell of a while for her to see, and I'm just not going to invest my time like that.

You handle her. If you want the PMs exchanged too, I can give you that.

...just... urgh.

Waking up like this sucks. Complete opposite to the nice dream I had.

j1i.png
"Buuurp! So you are Ness? ...I see... Gyork! Gyork! Gyork! There's a prophecy that a boy will destroy Master Giygas. Heeg! Heeg! Heeg! You make me laugh so hard... If Master Giygas is scared of someone... he would have to be worse than the greatest evil... Garg! Ga! Garg! Ga! Ga! Ga! I'll take you down big time, so get ready for the worst fight of your life! Gha Gha Gha! Get ready to feel the pain of true nausea! Ghe Ghe! Come on, let's go!"
— Master Belch
wendyslogo.png
Please!! Let the Saturns go. x.x
Don't make us nauseous.
1236228m.jpg
Or you'll have to answer to big black.

How big is yours, Freohr

Mine is 181kb

Oh, that number I gave is what mine is. Larger than what that guy is worried about~

I didn't consider that I would have that consideration to consider ;~; My vocabulary is bestest