FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hmmmm Boron appearing after Banzai makes a post in here may not be so random =o

My Wii U gamepad brokededed already D= Earlier the d-pad was messing up, then just now the a button quit working and then as I moved to adjust my fan I accidentally knocked something onto my controller and now the screen is dented so it keeps sensing the dent and thinks I'm trying to select something in that spot

And I only just spent my money that I had left over after buying that Wii U yesterday =< I don't think I'd be able to afford to get it repaired/replaced

Why'd they have to make something so fragile? ;n;

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm Boron appearing after Banzai makes a post in here may not be so random =o

My Wii U gamepad brokededed already D= Earlier the d-pad was messing up, then just now the a button quit working and then as I moved to adjust my fan I accidentally knocked something onto my controller and now the screen is dented so it keeps sensing the dent and thinks I'm trying to select something in that spot

And I only just spent my money that I had left over after buying that Wii U yesterday =< I don't think I'd be able to afford to get it repaired/replaced

Why'd they have to make something so fragile? ;n;

Random Boron is as random as Random Pride and Random Pride is pretty damn random.

Can't you just send it in for repairs? You should have some sort of warranty and they'll likely replace it with a new one maybe perhaps.

Reminds me when I played Twilight Princess (NGC version) with a controller that had it's L button not working, and another that had it's R button not working. Hilarity ensued with all the controller switching around...

Can't you just send it in for repairs? You should have some sort of warranty and they'll likely replace it with a new one maybe perhaps.

Yeah....

But now I've discovered that the damage is weirder than I thought...

Sure there's a dent in the screen but with buttons I can work around that.

The buttons aren't randomly not working like I thought apparently. They work until the point that in MH3U I reach the "Character Select" screen. That's always when they stop working.

I have noooooooooooooo clue what this means... How the heck would that even get fixed?? Is that the gamepad's fault or the game's fault?

I'm here, I suppose.

Random Boron is as random as Random Pride and Random Pride is pretty damn random.

Except there's nothing random about my appearances.

They are all carefully calculated.

Every.

Last.

One.

Except there's nothing random about my appearances.

They are all carefully calculated.

Every.

Last.

One.

And yet you continue to prove to be the Random Pride you are.

Hmm, someone else visiting the place huh...

Not just anyone, someone with the good sense to be using the most hype of the announced SSB characters as an avatar.

Clearly, an individual of distinct taste.

And yet you continue to prove to be the Random Pride you are.

nah

I'm like

totally here on a schedule man

>complain/whine post

I am in such a sad mood now ;~;

And tomorrow probably won't be much better because the voting of the banners will probably start and ahhhhhhh the stress and ahhhhhhhhh I will hate to inform somebody that I will not even be able to play with him until I get my Wii U and controller replaced and that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll that progress I made is getting tossed out already ;n;

Though it's TE, I wouldn't take that for granted.

I told you not to vouch me on that...!

LOOK IT'S TRUE

Let me remind you of one thing

I'm a Sega dude,

Fine

I've never played Star Fox

And there's your problem.

No wonder you're so gloomy all the time.

Edited by Ar-Wing Pilot