• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

cmba.jpg

I don't understand.....

Does not compute....

Edited by ポーラ

BTW here's an anti-Pilot's luck story before I go

I scored 3 numbers on the lottery last week and won £10!!! although actually most of us in the family thought of numbers and pooled together £9 so essentially that was a £1 profit... not to mention all those other times we lost...

and not to mention someone maliciously used my Paypal account recently to pay for stuff, although I reported it and Paypal refunded me the £40...

on the way home from boston while i was waiting for my car to fill up at the gas station i went to the mini mart and bought those scratchy cards to kill time, each card was worth $1 and i think i won the $2 prize 3 times in a row so i decided to keep going until i was at a loss. needless to say the next 4 cards didn't have any prize ):

which reminds me, as a driver in new jersey driving through connecticut was like heaven as it's toll-free and new jersey is like one of the toll heaviest states in the country.

Edited by BEST TRYNDAMERE PLAYER

iono, that's a pretty poor excuse when you're not guaranteed to have an MST in your hand when it's played.

Having an MST in your hand won't do shit when it's played. XP

Still, point is, it's easier to stop than the currently-legal Mind Control.

on the way home from boston while i was waiting for my car to fill up at the gas station i went to the mini mart and bought those scratchy cards to kill time, each card was worth $1 and i think i won the $2 prize 3 times in a row so i decided to keep going until i was at a loss. needless to say the next 4 cards didn't have any prize ):

Easy come. Easy go.

I think I need to shave already. I'm always getting this feeling that something is crawling up my chin... but it's just the facial hair...

...That's pretty sneaky.

The Revenants and ONLY the Revenants in Roster Rescue get Lunatic+ skills if you happen to be in that mode.

Seems like I was wrong about Future Past 3 being the only DLC map with Lunatic+ skills depending if you're playing Lunatic+.

Lunatic:

CONj5Ka.png

Lunatic+:

hRC1xbT.png

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hm, what's this about the Lunatic+ skills... they don't really show up that much in DLC even if playing on Lunatic+ or something...?

Hm, what's this about the Lunatic+ skills... they don't really show up that much in DLC even if playing on Lunatic+ or something...?

Yeah. Only two maps (I used to think only one) had them.

Not so bad on that map I showed... those enemies are weak as all hell.

True, they're Revenants after all. Although I find that odd. At least with FP3 has the excuse of involving Grima again as a fightable unit... or wait, is Roster Rescue the map with the Giant Revenants...?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

There we go.

...and dammit I feel like Tiamo/Cordelia.

Asdf.

...Corde-Rey-a.

自分に: もうわすれろ、このっ、バカ・・・

Edited by shadowofchaos