• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked over one of the links you posted then stopped because it seemed dumb

I am now assured this was the correct choice.

It isn't simply dumb, it's glorious

But summing up, for those who don't get it

Once upon a time, there was Nightwolve, a programmer, and Deuce, a Jap/Eng translator

2006/2007: Nightwolve and Deuce decided to translate Ys: The Oath in Felghana, and so it was done

When the patch was nearing completion, Nightwolve decided to release a beta only for those who had donated at least 5 bucks to him (supposedly, he was having financial troubles at the time)

One of his beta testing donors says fuck it and leaks the patch

Nightwolve loses it, and spends his every online moment cursing the "butt pirates" who wronged him

2010: Tom, (supposedly) a friend of the two, is hired by XSEED and persuades his boss to buy Deuce's script.

2013: Nightwolve reveals he wasn't paid for that script, despite working on the framework to make it happen. His hated enemy is now XSEED, and he demands a boycott.

As a butt pirate who readily buys XSEED's Steam releases, this amuses me to no end.

I personally derive no pleasure in reading about idiots being idiots.

But that guy is certainly

a turbonerd of laughable proportions

I don't either.

But that

Is a story of an idiot who was punished by his idiocy

And I find his angry tears delicious

It isn't simply dumb, it's glorious

But summing up, for those who don't get it

Once upon a time, there was Nightwolve, a programmer, and Deuce, a Jap/Eng translator

2006/2007: Nightwolve and Deuce decided to translate Ys: The Oath in Felghana, and so it was done

When the patch was nearing completion, Nightwolve decided to release a beta only for those who had donated at least 5 bucks to him (supposedly, he was having financial troubles at the time)

One of his beta testing donors says fuck it and leaks the patch

Nightwolve loses it, and spends his every online moment cursing the "butt pirates" who wronged him

2010: Tom, (supposedly) a friend of the two, is hired by XSEED and persuades his boss to buy Deuce's script.

2013: Nightwolve reveals he wasn't paid for that script, despite working on the framework to make it happen. His hated enemy is now XSEED, and he demands a boycott.

As a butt pirate who readily buys XSEED's Steam releases, this amuses me to no end.

that is oddly amusing. am I cruel?

that is oddly amusing. am I cruel?

It's okay, Shirley.

Also

If you want to openly guess who made which banner, now might be a good time

Though I might refrain from giving my answer until the actual result - which should be tomorrow or Thursday

Chap. 05 - Popo got kidnapped by Plegia. We go rescue her. As a result, war breaks between Ylisse and Plegia.
Units: Masaa, Vincent, NTG, Shirley, NoName, TheEnd, Rei Rei, Acacia Sgt, Sask, Popo, Lux
Casualty: None
Support:
Masaa x NoName : Fire Emblem board game.
NoName x NTG : NoName asks for posting rights.
NTG x Acacia Sgt : Let's look for butterflies!

Chap. 06 - Plegia attempts to assassinate Freohr. Masked man revealed to be a woman!
Units: Masaa, Vincent, NTG, Shirley, TheEnd, Acacia Sgt, Popo, Bianchi, Pilot, Ace Tactician, Sirius, Ein, Hatari
Casualty: None
Support:
Ace Tactician x Pilot : Further investigation into Pilot is made.
TheEnd x NTG : Snarkiness training.
Bianchi x Acacia Sgt : More motivational speeches. Acacia should show more commitment.

It's okay, Shirley.

Also

If you want to openly guess who made which banner, now might be a good time

Though I might refrain from giving my answer until the actual result - which should be tomorrow or Thursday

are you sure it's okay?

....but I don't wanna guess... than to know for a fact. D:

I'll wait!

@Marthur: Chrom/Sumia.

wait who's Pilot again?

Edited by Shirley

Getting close for Freohr to know what's coming to her...

@Shirley Pilot is Kellam I believe.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Tharja figure pre-ordered. It's not as expensive as I was expecting, though I'm sure shipping will jack the price up a good amount.

Oh, hi Jenni, I only just noticed your title above your avatar going with your signature like that~

Mainly I think all I was thinking of was Sask's tall signature and Mumu's large sized gif signature, no tall signature images x3

Probably because I only just changed my title today :3 It's actually the text in the avatar, but I knew nobody could read it, so I put it as my title.

Ohhh right.

My sig is a ok!

Them tall rule-breaking sigs...

I see you've been a good girl this... afternoon

you

you

copycat copycat

I also watched ep4 right after ep3, fyi. only this afternoon huh. bad girl every other waking moment ;_;

copycopycat~

[spoiler=ep4]More people coming through the gate omg.

Gate-sick lol

also this guy

hataraku_pw.png

reminds me of Phoenix Wright

It's possible to take them.

Hey

Ohhh right, taking notes. What game needs you to note-take? FE?

It's okay

Also I might draw people as the FE characters you chose, eg you as Avatar, me as Liz Lissa. It'll probably look like cosplay haha.

Edited by MathematicsMajorGirl

Also I might draw people as the FE characters you chose, eg you as Avatar, me as Liz Lissa. It'll probably look like cosplay haha.

Wait, do you even how everybody else looks to draw them...?

"I think dark knights should be able to use dark magic, but I don't think dark fliers necessarily need to use dark magic."

Not one of Soul's finer moments.

Edited by Charlie