• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to get a shave meself.

So I'm totally not reading two hundred (fuckin') pages. Anything of note happened? Did I get mentioned anywhere? etc.

Hey comrade

What happened

Yo there. Nothing much really, was on a trip.

It felt like you were away forever.

But then again, passage of time in the internet

TheEnd's banner really was the best of the lot.

Also what does the galdr text says.

I thought you said all of them suck- oh right, default procedure

this

Edited by OldMan

It felt like you were away forever.

But then again, passage of time in the internet

It felt like I was away forever too. But yes, time passage is a mean thing in the internet. A whole day of not seeing someone feels like a decade has passed.

Someone who matters, anyway.

I thought you said all of them suck- oh right, default procedure

this

No, I said the winner would get adblocked because I don't like having stuff in the way. It doesn't even matter in the end, because I don't use Serenes' theme.

And I did give 5 two votes. : D

I see

Edited by Marthur

No, I said the winner would get adblocked because I don't like having stuff in the way. It doesn't even matter in the end, because I don't use Serenes' theme.

And I did give 5 two votes. : D

I see

Same thing

What is this

You were expecting something meaningful? How silly

It's not!

: D

You could have craftily advertised the thread instead. jk

People don't block things that don't suck!

Sounds like some kind of fangirl logic to me

Didn't even consider it

People don't block things that don't suck!

Sounds like some kind of fangirl logic to me

Didn't even consider it

They do if they have other compelling reasons!

Nah. I thought it was simple and effective, and the font was actually readable (which is important for a banner) unlike the runner ups'.

boo

Edited by Marthur

They do if they have other compelling reasons!

Nah. I thought it was simple and effective, and the font was actually readable (which is important for a banner) unlike the runner ups'.

boo

Which really isn't the case!

I can't see a readability issue in Freohr's banner though

I wanted to lose, but I wanted to win too!

Which really isn't the case!

I can't see a readability issue in Freohr's banner though

I wanted to lose, but I wanted to win too!

Actually I do have silly compelling reasons!

Well I can. Or maybe it's because there's too much stuff on it and they're all given the same importance, so my eyes go all over the place when I try to look at it.

boo

Actually I do have silly compelling reasons!

Well I can. Or maybe it's because there's too much stuff on it and they're all given the same importance, so my eyes go all over the place when I try to look at it.

boo

Those are mutually exclusive!

Now that's a different issue

boo to you too

I need to get a shave meself.

So I'm totally not reading two hundred (fuckin') pages. Anything of note happened? Did I get mentioned anywhere? etc.

Nothing much happened.
The only thing mentioned about you is some relationship that you do away with Mumu. Don't really remember...but it was something like that.

Yo.

Welp, I already found out about the banner thing. Guess there's nothin' else.

Yep.
Other than that. That's all that we practically talked about.

This thread doesn't need advertising anyway, it is infamous enough as it is...

No thanks.
Don't want other folks we can't trust bothering us.

Heehee I wasn't thinking much importance-wise, but I was thinking "weeeeeeeeeeee make it more vague than it already was~!" b-because it sounded like fun

Weeeee Night's back from vacation (and yes I remember you were mentioned because MKS started shipping himself with Shirley and she was using Ein to hide behind and I told her you were better for protecting her from him because you do it all the time~)

Now I'll be gone today because me and my family are meeting with Integ and going on a big hikey and then once I am back I will collapse from exhaustion and be unable to talk~ I doubt that very last bit though

Heehee I wasn't thinking much importance-wise, but I was thinking "weeeeeeeeeeee make it more vague than it already was~!" b-because it sounded like fun

Weeeee Night's back from vacation (and yes I remember you were mentioned because MKS started shipping himself with Shirley and she was using Ein to hide behind and I told her you were better for protecting her from him because you do it all the time~)

Now I'll be gone today because me and my family are meeting with Integ and going on a big hikey and then once I am back I will collapse from exhaustion and be unable to talk~ I doubt that very last bit though

Why would you want to make it more vague?

Oh yeah but I guess there's also how idk you can do it, Marthur... because I can't read his small text ;n; But at least now I know what it translates to~

You didn't notice it?

I can see a face too above the "Serenes", but that might just be my brain recognizing patterns into random stuff.

If only I were here! But alas! A fair maiden has been harassed by that vile fiend.